Why is my game is falling?

Why my game is falling?

I spend my robux on sponsoring for like 2,800 robux but people join and leave immediately and now it is a dead game

My game concept is similar to Sol’s RNG but when i first create i didn’t even know Sol’s RNG

20 Likes

“Do not have permission to play this experience.”

16 Likes

OH MY GOD!! i probably turn on friend only inside roblox studio but when i view it from configure experience it said public

7 Likes

Could you rejoin? and also review my game

8 Likes

It says “Do not have permission to play this experience”. Maybe you forgot to set the place so that anyone can join? Look in your game settings.

9 Likes

Guys I’m so back I turned on public so you guys can review my game
Thumbnail
Icon
Gameplay
Uniqueness

7 Likes

Overall, there is a slight problem with the Rebirth pad. When you walk around in the pad in randomly goes away and comes back. Maybe you set the shooting beams to open the Rebirth thing? It keeps flickering. It might have something to do with Debounce.

7 Likes

Oh i used onTouched and onTouchEndded

6 Likes

Also, the 10 robux game pass in not available. You should label it as 10 robux (with the robux sign). I suggest adding a few more gamepasses if you want the game to pay off.

7 Likes

And review the gameplay for what should i improve

5 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong. But, if you want more visits and players online, you should also make the island a bit bigger. Near the trees, you can make a cave that goes down and maybe there is a secret NPC there or something. Overall, think of something you as a player playing this game would want more.

6 Likes

To make the game more popular I’d suggest only drawing 1 card since when you draw 8 drawing feels a lot less significant and the UI is more in your face.

I’d recommend adding some small very early-game upgrades so you don’t have to draw for 10 minutes to get an upgrade since people will probably quit if they don’t have a reason to grind

4 Likes

Fair point, but let’s say you don’t want to wait for good draws. You could make a gamepass that allows players to automatically draw cards. Another idea is making a gamepass that can let players draw more than one card at a time. If your game is engaging enough, you could earn a lot more.

6 Likes

Guys it likes opening card pack that you will get 8 cards at that time

3 Likes

Oh ok. Now I get it. But still, I suggest making the card just a little bit smaller and the draw button a little bit bigger. You could add more island that players can progress to after they get a certain card.

4 Likes

Also the top right button is Enhancement Cards it just like pet or boost to be better

in the future i will add trading and crafting system what did you think?

3 Likes

That’s a great idea. I suggest you make the button more visible and overall polish the UI. Add more island and stuff to do. After all of this, your game should blow up!

3 Likes

Its probably failing because nowadays games are pushed to the front page using money and also brain rot :sob:

if you have robux to use on advertising, you will be lucky if roblox even choose to show it

6 Likes

That is quite a massive problem. The skill ceiling for games has increased so much in the past few years. Your game has no chance against massive companys that spend probably millions of dollars to advertise their games. The super high quality games have taken over the whole front page. Now, basically to make your game get players, you need to be rich. It’s so unfair but what can we do really?

5 Likes

A common misconception is that you need to be a front page game to make any money.

Even if your game only gets a few million visits, with an RPV (robux per visit) of 1, you can still make a few million robux.

That being said, most new developers have not learned how the Roblox algorithm promotes games. They also don’t know how to read analytics to improve their game. Every big cash grab does this, and once you see how, you can replicate these steps to be boosted by the Roblox algorithm.

• Player engagement (How long the player plays in your game)
  • Player retention (How many days they come back to play)
  • Monetization (How much does the user spend)

When you create your game with the algorithm in mind, you have a greater chance of succeeding. Roblox is much like YouTube in regards to its algorithm. Don’t try and beat the system, play along with it.

4 Likes