Why is my game not eligible for advertising?

Hi. I’m getting this message in red when I want to sponsor a certain game. Why does this happen and what can I do to solve this issue?

18 Likes

Hello! You can not advertise any experience that uses Roblox Trademarks (Icons/Logos/Images). Read more here.

6 Likes

You have to message Roblox Support for a permission to use Roblox Logos in your thumbnails.

4 Likes

That’s not it.

Is it possible that you don’t have 10,000 robux, or the game is not available on either Phones or Tablets?

2 Likes

I’m gonna design a new icon and give you an update on whether the sponsor was approved or not this time.

3 Likes

Trying to launch the ad with insufficient amount of Robux

Trying to launch the ad for the experience that is not available on Phones/Tablets

As you can see - none of your ideas were correct. I just spent my 10 robux on this

1 Like

I have 19.5k robux and the game is available for both phones and tablets.

3 Likes

Your thumbnail looks decent, I highly recommend you to message Roblox Support for rights to advertise it

1 Like

I guess it’s too late because I’m already in the process of designing a new icon.

1 Like

Hmm, Alright. I’ll wait for further replies from you

1 Like

Even with my new artwork, the sponsor is denied. There are no logos being shown.
Guess the last resort should be contacting roblox about approving the content.

6 Likes

Update: I was able to sponsor the game after roblox was brought back up from maintenance. Problem is solved.

4 Likes

I’m having this exact issue right now. Both Icon and Thumbnails are my property. This has been happening for a while now my other games don’t have this issue.

How did you end up fixing it?

3 Likes

I have no idea. The error went away on it’s own. Maybe wait for a few days then try again?

3 Likes

Hi. I am also currently getting this error. Here is the error in the console:

6 Likes

Hello, I can safely say that I’m also getting this error.

5 Likes

I’m also getting this error but only on games created recently, all my older games can be advertised just fine. When I create a brand new game and try to advertise it I get that same error. I tried to post a bug report about this but I’m not allowed to create a new topic in Bug Reports for some reason :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Happening to me as well, even with different people on the same game, anyone have a fix? i dont wanna wait for roblox to patch it in like 6 months lol

4 Likes

I am receiving this error when advertising my new games. I don’t know what’s happening.

2 Likes

Same thing happening here, I can sponsor my old games, but not my new games.
Except I am getting a depreciated message in console, instead of an error.
Here’s the message:

This method has been deprecated in favor of the new DateTimeFormatter API, please do not use it anymore!
2 Likes