Why is my Roblox Studio's font like this?

:pushpin: So, today I got into Roblox Studio and for some reason, the entire application change the font to a basically unreadable font, it’s really ugly and I REALLY would like to change it.

:camera: image

:a: I haven’t seen anyone talking about this so far, yesterday it was normal, but today it changed to this random font…

:question: Does anyone know how I would be able to change this font to the regular one?

3 Likes

probably was a testing thing
because if it was actually an update it would also update my studio
but you can yeah change this by using settings on studio

2 Likes

It looks like an issue with your DPI scale rather than a font size, since everything seems to be scaled down. Do you have anything overriding default settings? (Probably graphics driver settings, Windows, or a setting in Studio)
Do try changing the font settings first, that would be the simplest solution (if it completely fixes the problem).

I tried it, it still doesn’t work.

Try reinstalling, this was reported as a bug here:

This is due to a corrupted download, re-installing should fix it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Source, from Roblox Staff:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/anyone-else-getting-a-hard-to-read-font-on-roblox-studio/2954731/16

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.