Why is no one playing my game after over 350k impressions?

I just started playing and noticed the new menu, nice! I also see you updated a bunch of the UI, including class selection, money, ammo, health, death screen, kill exp, etc. I also see some new guns, which I also like! I see that the shartgun not exploding all the time was fixed, super nice job!
I haven’t noticed any new bugs or anything yet, which is really good! This game just keeps getting better and better. Keep adding new features and improving the game, this is awesome!

Fizzitix

1 Like

I noticed a few bugs while playing KOTH, such as weird stuff happening when you’re in the air:

I think you have to set the viewmodel to Massless or something, not sure.
I also noticed that the descriptions of some classes were outdated, such as the Operator class, which said it was a submachine gun and magnum revolver when it isn’t anymore.
Finally, when I selected the Marksman class, my M16 broke. I couldn’t shoot or aim, and the gun didn’t have any hands or animations:

It was my first time playing KOTH, and I was pretty impressed, especially with the humvee. Keep up the good work!

Hope this feedback helps,
Fizzitix

1 Like

The viewmodel problem, I don’t know. Only the head part is anchored, both head and torso parts are cancollide off. None of the guns have collidable parts. I think it is the holding animation for the rifles.

Yeah I also forgot about operator class, and the goofy music in the background lol. My marksman class works, the m16 doesnt have any problems for me. And also the vehicles are just roblox’s models as of right now lol

1 Like

It’s been a few days since I’ve played, sorry I never saw your invites lol. I think you added swaying to the guns, which looks amazing, and a crosshair, which I really like.
However, I just realized one way you could clean up the messy inventory, with so many frags and TNTs. You could add a little UI thing that tells you how many grenades and TNTs you have, and what keybind you use to throw them, such as [G].
Example:

This would make the inventory look better and easier to navigate.
Also, I would recommend using the DynamicCrosshair module to make your static crosshair more… say, interactable. It also has a hitmarker feature, which I would love to be added to the game. Anyways, yet again, really great job consistently updating the game.

Sincerely,
Fizzitix

Confidential info (DO NOT READ)

Baller

1 Like

good idea for the inventory system, thank you, and I will try out the crosshair module. I have been working on the mobile support, which hopefully will bring in more players, and the new weapons, such as the minigun and shovel, to dig the terrain.

Thank you for playing my game, now my friends are playing it on their phones at lunch at school and we have had over 8 people in the server at once. It was very chaotic but a blast.

baller

1 Like