Why is no one playing my game after over 350k impressions?

Not even joking, I spent like an hour just using the shartgun on the ground.

1 Like

nice lol. its funny when you go on the desert map on KOTH and you blow other people up or you blow up all the cars

anyways i am starting to make an ad that is more colorful, has a better background, shows some idea of what the game is and looks good, i will show when i’m done

Add
I think this is okay, but i need feedback on this one

Don’t have your name on the banner, it servers no point. Have a brief description of your game instead, like “FPS!” or “Kill zombies!”

3 Likes

Can I also say that the game icon looks dark and unappealing. If I search for the game name, your game is ranked second, but most of the other icons look more brighter and more attractive to the eye.

1 Like

Sorry for the late feedback, I agree with @TimeVector that the objective of the game should be displayed. If you want to keep your username on the advertisement, resize the text to make it smaller and place it in one of the corners.

2 Likes

This is so much better. The character from the game holding a gun conveys what the game is about a whole lot better. Can’t believe I didn’t think of that. However, it’s still a little vague on how the game differs from other FPS games.

I think you should really improve your game before you advertise, I don’t think the add itself is really the problem. you could definitely improve it, but the game could use A LOT of work.

First the menu is okay but there should be some settings and other things instead of just the different modes.

Second all the maps seem free models which makes it seem that you didn’t work that hard on the game (WHICH IM NOT SAYING) try learning blender or working with someone who does to make the maps.

Third the UI could also use come work its VERY simple which isn’t really a bad thing but adding some icons or just making the UI a little more than just a semi-transparent square.

Fourth The guns are pretty good but there very op the zombies are way too easy to kill and the player is to fast you should make the player a lot slower and maybe add sliding as a movement option also maybe consider making different types of zombies some faster and some slower make the zombies not spawn in the bunch to

Sixth I don’t like how the grenades destroy the map since ill sometimes just keep spawning and keep dying it makes the game unplayable after a while also, I didn’t know the shartgun (or whatever the heavy’s gun is called) exploded things so I kept killing myself.

Overall, the game needs A LOT of work before you start advertising usually advertise once your game is fully finished.

thank you for all the feedback

my friends dont like to playtest and they wont tell me whats wrong with the game so thanks

i am working on the icon right now too

1 Like

is this better? this one is focused on the multiplayer mode, which is why there is red and blue

2 Likes

That looks way better!

1 Like

I think this one is much better, good job :+1:

1 Like

just from that ad and not from playing the game, what would you think the game is about?

I would assume players are tasked with capturing flags or points/areas scattered throughout the map (like the Domination game mode in Bad Business). This being a team based game would also come to mind rather than being a free-for-all, as represented by the red and blue colored splats like you mentioned.

ok that is basically the game lol
good

I found a new bug, on the zombies mode, this door is not anchored and will easily fall apart:

Also, please don’t take any feedback harshly, I actually think your game has potential and we are all simply trying to help you improve it.

Don’t worry, I think we’re all covering you for that, lmao. Also, really nice job fixing the bugs so fast! Super fast updates and fixes can get you a steady playerbase.

Fizzitix

Edit: Changed most of the "really"s

1 Like

I think the doors just do that after being blown up but ill check

but yes I think quick updates good because players wont play if you dont add new stuff.
I find it overwhelming to try to get people to join when there are 0 people active, and I don’t want to pay tons of robux for it, but it is what it is

1 Like

Yeah, I do think it just happens when you blow the building up. I am actually having a lot of fun in this game, I think I might become a super active player someday:

Although the shartgun explosion strength and distance are a little questionable, as I created this gigantic mess in 15 minutes:

(yes, it’s a humongous hole)
I would recommend bringing down the shartgun explosions and introducing terrain regeneration. This topic can help you with that.

Hope this helps,
Fizzitix

1 Like

I wouldnt mess with terrain generation too much, at least for zombies or multiplayer matches (which end at 200 points of one of the teams, then switches maps) because i think its satisfying to see a destroyed map after the game lol.

Well, i decreased the questionable power of the shartgun, to the horror of my friends that dont even play (they want the game as chaotic as possible, i can see why) and i added a deep stone layer so you cant make holes you can fall through. I also made the 50 caliber rifle make small terrain holes as well.

1 Like