Why is no one playing my game after over 350k impressions?

I have made 5 ads for my game, totalling 356,145 impressions with only 114 clicks. This is sad because I put a lot of effort into the game and there are always 0 players and I don’t have much robux for advertising.

3 Likes

There may be number of reasons why your advertisements have a low click through rate (CTR), but I believe that some players did not find the advertisement appealing as it did not match their interests.

Would you like to upload images of the advertisements and paste a link to the game advertised, to provide feedback?

6 Likes

they are sponsored ads if that means anything for the ctr but here the game
g

1 Like

It’s always a good idea to test your ads click through ratio by only spending a couple thousand R$. You might love the ad, but you are biased since you already like it and know exactly what it’s about. As @Qveex said, give us the ad image so we can point out why it isn’t getting the result you want.

3 Likes

i dont have thousands of robux to spend and i dont really know how to make good images for ads because i havent made one

What did you spend on the 135k impressions you got?
Think of it this way, Coke and Pepsi don’t have 1 person working on their ads. They have thousands of them for ideas, testing, & feedback.
With a couple ads I made I tried to make them look good, explain exactly what the game was to someone who’s never seen it, and make them interesting as well. The max CTR I think I got was about 1.5%.
But again, we can’t say what the issue is until we see the image(s).

I spent 250 robux on 190k impressions and got only 69 clicks as a sponsored ad
and with a very simple image ad, paying 85 robux, there were 5.6k impressions but only 9 clicks.

Perhaps i should have put a gun image or something more interesting as mine was very boring but I dont have much experience with advertising

Nobody can tell what the game is about with the bame Bullseye. Is it shooting darts, sniping, shooting arrows, eating Bullseye barbeque sauce?
Second you have a picture of palm trees and buildings. Nothing that grabs any attention to make someone want to click on the ad.
Sorry to be harsh, it’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

thanks and i agree, it was kinda a rushed ad, but i could definitely spend some more time on the picture ads but they seem to be less effective

After playing the game, I can say that it would be quite difficult to fit the game’s description in one advertisement. I would use normal Roblox advertisements as well as alternative free advertisements. Alternative free advertisements are also usually capable of fitting more content in them, so you could describe your game a lot better than a normal advertisement.

1 Like

great ill try those
by the way how was the game

It’s really good, I got a nice little surprise when I chose the Heavy class. However, the Infantry class was broken in the Zombies mode, and there wasn’t really a limit on how big or small you could make the FOV. Yeah, there was kinda a limit of 120 FOV, but if you made it too high, it would break the system. But overall, it’s an amazing game, can’t wait to see updates in the future.

1 Like

thank you for the feedback so much, i put so far only 2 months into making it and its going alright, but i still got a lot of bugs to fix about the fov. roblox locks the fov to max 120 but i feel i think the fov in my game feels clunky

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention, the sensitivity when you use any kind of scoped gun is a little bit high, I can’t lie. Should be an easy fix though.

1 Like

you could use Blender though. It’s hard but good

1 Like

One of the first things I noticed when I tried to play zombies is that the game just looks unfinished, a lot of the buildings on the map don’t even have any terrain under them in some spots. It even looked like it was possible to fall through the map since the terrain had holes in a few spots.

As far as gameplay goes, the description for the infantry class says i should get a gun…but I only spawn in with a knife and there is no sort of tutorial that explains how I can get a gun. Don’t just leave your players to figure this stuff out on their own, people are just gonna leave out of frustration.

im aware of those things and im actually working on it right now which is why that happened lol

also i dont get what you mean by holes in the map’s terrain but maybe it was just someone that might have been playing that server before and blew holes in the ground with nades

i fixed infantry though but look

Lmao, that was me, I put those holes in the ground. That was pretty fun.

1 Like

yeeeeah that gun is just slightly overpowered

1 Like