Why is the animation takes on the whole body!

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear! i want to make a tool none animation on arms.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible! When i make an animation with only arm bones the rest of the body just stands there as it is a default pose or somethin.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? i tried to delete the other bones but it still puts on a default pose for the rest of the body.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

this is what it looks inside blender

and this is what it look like in studio

Any help would be appreciated.

If this is an idle animation, you’d have to create a script for when the character is not moving this animations plays.

If you want the legs to move and to use that animation on the arms, I believe using blender to animate takes all bone positions into account when playing. I don’t use blender to animate so I’m not sure on how it works maybe you could use Roblox Animator Plugin to delete specific KeyFrames or you may have to recreate it using the plugin and not move the legs.

I hope this helped, if it didn’t then reply and I’ll try get back to you asap.

1 Like