Won't allow users to thumbs up my game

Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

In some cases, unsure how often, it won’t allow people to thumbs up my game. Yes they have verified accounts, I thought it was a fluke until I made my girlfriend and a few friends try it. Normally, you would thumbs up and it would add to the game and everything would be smooth however it seems only a small % are doing that okay and recently I had a friend describe this issue to me regarding his game and it caused a huge like ratio imbalance.

How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Unsure exactly how often this bug occurs but I tried with about 4 people and it happened to all 4, however I have seen the like ratio go up a bit but the dislikes are raising faster which doesn’t make much sense because verbally I’m receiving extremely good feedback about the game. It seems to occur most on Mobile platforms unsure if that’s factual though.

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.

Non graphical.

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

As far as I’m concerned today however this game has been out for over a year in paid access so could’ve started at any point.

Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

Unfortunately I know I’m not much help, however everyone who tried and failed received that same issue “Action not available” on verified accounts.

Thank you for your time.

7 Likes

Let me try, as I want to see if it will let me.

It let me like your game, was it that you were using it on mobile?

Oh…never mind. It might be that.

4 Likes

It’s really weird, It’s not a 10/10 issue it’s more like a… 4/10, like it’s hard to replicate but it’s definitely happening because I witnessed it with my eyes and as you can see there’s an error on my Girlfriends phone lol.

Completely unsure why it’s happening but it’s also happened to a friend of mine recently so whatever it might be it should get solved asap.

And yes, it seems to be Mobile mainly.

2 Likes

I’ve also been having this bug on pc on my main account for about a few months now. Hopefully, this bug will be fixed soon.

Update: It seems as if Roblox has finally fixed this bug as I can now like games.

4 Likes

Believe it or not, this is still a bug today.

Roblox please fix, ratings are super important for developers.

If you want to bump and raise attention on the current thread related to this bug, you can find it here. Game Ratings Not Saving

Closing this older bug report out. Please comment on the newer thread for issues related to game ratings (Game Ratings Not Saving) or file a new bug report if the issue is still occurring.