Wooden Office | Roblox

Hello developers! I have been working on this wooden office for about 9 days now, and I figured it was time for the community to give their input on it. What should I add?

Game Link: Wooden Office - Roblox

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Talent Hub: Talent Hub

30 Likes

Looks like a modern pinewood house in Alaska.

6 Likes

Yoo nice, i like how you did the planters

2 Likes

Looks really fantastic. Only thing I’d have to say is the bookshelf seems a bit repetitive and kind of an eyesore. Maybe half it an replace the other half with some sort of painting (landscape, portrait)? Still looks good as is though

5 Likes

In previous posts you said you’re still not proud of your work? Bro like you have to be joking, this is actually good.

It looks great, I am assuming that you made all the models excluding some free models, using default parts. As aforementioned, you could replace half of the bookshelf for something else, and you might want to make more books stand upright. Also, the other side of the cover of the book should not show. Right now, the book shelf just looks messy instead of having a natural look. Lastly, I would use more textures. The default materials makes models look less realistic.

Other than that, it looks wonderful, good job. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome build! I love the arch you used on the rooftop!

I feel like it’s too much brown, even the armchairs have the same color as the walls.
Maybe try adding a little bit of saturation from ColorCorrection, and maybe some variation for the bookshelf like some portraits, papers and tiny plants instead of a lot of books.

I love the build, tho, keep up the good work!

mr grey man with 2 chairs outside for some reason

also there is still one thing:
WHERE IS THE MOUSE AAAAAA

other than that, nice job!
the build quality is amazing
but i do agree with @Doguinnnn, it feels like too much brown, and variety and saturation would be nice

2 Likes

The building in it’s own right is very cool and it also reminded me of a building in Montana that was surprising considering it’s location.

1 Like

Looks decent. Some things that could be worked on is

• more detail on the table
  • maybe make the bookshelf and the books more diverse?

Overall, it’s ok for basically just being made of parts, it also has good lighting. Nice work.

1 Like