Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Not yet the game still in development but the game will release soon.

3 Likes

Truly remarkable! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

If you need any investors, I’d be more than happy to invest. We can discuss the terms inside DMs.

2 Likes

That would make sense because if the core blew up the effect can’t release radiation across the planet.

2 Likes

ok, I’m really bad with music composition and everytime I tried to compose something in the end it sounded awful but recently I made this for the train ride sequence:

its not perfect but its the first thing that I created and doesn’t sound that bad

6 Likes

It sounds very good for a first time. Are you using FL Studio? Sometimes I’m using FL Studio to compose something, but the only disadvantage is that you have to get a subscription to open a music file again. I also recommend following this tutorial because it explains everything about FL Studio very well

2 Likes

Yes I did use fl studio but in trial version so I’m not going to be able to reopen the project file until I purchase an fl studio subscription (witch I just can not afford right now) but its alright for now I’m still learning music composition so the trial version is good enough for me.

sounds great! when will the game be launched?

1 Like

The lighting you utilised there is fantastic! Keep up the excellent work—the game appears to be brilliant!

2 Likes

Sounds a bit intense for a train ride…

2 Likes

Nice job here, you could even use this for the loading screen or menu. What’d you use to make it?

1 Like

Yes it doesn’t sound the best but dont worry I recently decided that it would be better to focus more on the ambient sound environment than the music so I dont think that I’ll use music for that pre-alpha version

1 Like

I used a software called fl studio

I’m actively working on it, I cant tell an official launch date for now because I’m still taking my time to always make the game more perfect,

For that pre-alpha version (the train ride showcase) I would say that I got the base done by the base I mean the map in general and the actual train system I’m currently finalizing it by adding all the necessary details to it (sounds,little map portions,GUIs,and more…)

3 Likes

Well no the music sounds good, just don’t think it really fits the mood of the train ride if you know what I mean. Pretty good job for a first time though.

1 Like

The music feels like it would fit more if it was used in a menu but nevertheless very good music!

2 Likes

GameIcon
This will be the game icon

6 Likes

You should probably make it bigger or add like a transparent background or something, as it looks kind of bland and unnoticeable.

2 Likes

This icon looks unique and I love it.

2 Likes

really impressive for someone who haven’t built a lot

2 Likes