Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Please upload it officially to YT tho, that way we can listen to it off the game.

Unless you want to monetize it, in that case you can upload it to spotify or bandcamp.

3 Likes

I am so glad we are getting an epic game soon. This will be my first reactor core game I will play in ages. I can already tell this is going to be possibly the best reactor core game on Roblox.

4 Likes

ok now I wanna make my own “core game” that’s actually good lol

4 Likes

I received inspiration from this very project, but I am not amazing at Game Development lol.

4 Likes

spotify takes way too much effort for something like this

3 Likes

i started to make one too but then it just turned into idk what.
Underground mountain complex for a reactor type game [devlog]

3 Likes

Dang, that sounds like an actual OST. Only one recommendation is that to add more soundtracks, since the current piece is a bit repetitive.

4 Likes

just read through the entire thing, this is amazing progress. I don’t even know how you manage to do this solo

4 Likes

I’m starting to lose my mind about how good this is. I mean, literally, this is by far one of the best reactor core games I’ve ever seen. How are you even doing this solo?! Can You Get Better than QSERF?

Anyways, Here’s My Guide on How to Play Reactor Core Games:

1. If the reactor is offline, start it up by clicking the startup switch
  2. If the startup fails, simply try again.
  3. Make the temperature too high or too low and cause a possible meltdown or freezedown
  4. Watch the core explode in the meltdown or freezedown or attempt the emergency shutdown/e-coolant.
6 Likes

I haven’t checked on this for a while. I’m surprised that it is still in development and getting better at the same time! This is going to be a work of art when it releases!

5 Likes

I like how this game looked epic right from the start and now somehow looks even better, like at the level of something made in Unreal Engine 5

4 Likes

The amount of detail here is absolutely nuts

3 Likes

I know I’ve said it a lot of times before, but you’ve inspired me to start development on my abandoned core game again. If you’re interested I made a post with more details. Prob my most realistic game to this day.

4 Likes

I really like the industrial style that you are using for building this facility however, for showcase this looks absolutely fantastic but if this game is going to be playable, I’d be worry about the part count, plus your using future lighting and that increase the lag too.

And I have to say that I’m really impressed all the work you put on this project, keep going!

4 Likes

yeah thats why there will be two different version of the game one with future lighting and another with shadow map lighting for people that can’t play with future lighting

7 Likes

With all the updates that you have provided so far, I truly think this game will be revolutionary. I am loving the work that you have put into the game thus far. We are all looking forward to witnessing the final product of this game!

4 Likes

27 Likes

Nice reactor core, is that the core when it is on?

4 Likes

How many hours did you take for this?

5 Likes

I don’t really know I made stuff on long periods of time

4 Likes