this is more for me to see what I’ve done, but the public can see too.
EDIT: renamed Chugach Mountain Complex. Chugach Range, Alaska.
2/24/2023 (Terrain/Starting Point)
- day 1: doing the entrance/mountains. spent way too much time on this one part
lots of free (but good) models were used. will prob come back to make my own.
for the tunnel, I reused some things from a previous game I made (trusses and lights)
- Worked on tunnel mostly, added checkpoints and signage. started warehouse
2/26/2023 (Alarms/Decor/Behind the Scenes)
- mostly boring. mountain complex alarms - YouTube
- it’s been a while! started work on an entrance hall (finally). went the lazy route and just chose to teleport the player to the hall. see 4/09/2023 for pics
4/07/2023 (Entrance details)
- added vents to entrance hall. might add windows
4/08/2023 (Behind-the-Scenes work)
- added protocol zulu (self destruct sequence)
- spent way too long working on bugs in the alarm code
4/09/2023 (Details + Lore)
- we have lore! i repeat, we have lore!
"Chugach Range, Alaska.
The surrounding area is under attack. All non-essential personnel have been evacuated. All that remains is the skeleton crew, of which you are one. How will the complex fare? It’s up to you."
- Added details to Sector 1 (entrance). PIPES
Chugach Range, Alaska.
The area is under attack. It is not safe to stay.
All non-essential personnel have been evacuated. All that remains is the skeleton crew, of which you are one.
Formerly a government research facility, the facility was repurposed after the division’s funding was cut. It was leased to Ion, a mysterious company that lurks in the shadows. It holds many government contracts and facilities, but nobody knows what they do or why.
Ion operates the Chugach 3 reactor, a highly experimental reactor. The risks are huge. The operation is strict. Any mistake ends in disaster.
The motto: Secrecy is decency.
What will you do? What will you uncover?
It’s up to you. Don’t screw this up.
did some stuff.
added some stuff
we now lose power during code red
6/04/2023 (It's Been A While)
redid the alarms.
added emergency lighting + particle effects on pipes/glass
it’s been a while
Check out the video of the work I did
Changed the alarm sounds, will redo the physical alarms later. Replaced the artillery sounds in the distance. Video soon