Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

That seems like a neat idea! It would use lots of scripting and models, but it seems worth it!

5 Likes

I made some changes to the control room:

Its better like that.
Still working on it.

18 Likes

will there be a lab where u can make chemical reactions?

2 Likes

well actually there will be multible labs where you can do chemical reactions.

2 Likes

I have a feeling this is gonna be one of the more popular reactor games. The lighting is so good I can’t even describe it, and I can see you put a HUGE amount of effort into building the experience. If you can, I’d suggest spending some robux on advertising.

When this experience comes out, I am playing it without a doubt. (If you could, send the link to the experience)

5 Likes

thank you, and you are right I should maybe get some robux to advertise the experience when it comes out.

2 Likes

The game is getting bigger and bigger:

15 Likes

it looks so cool! can you give me tips on building? im trying to improve my skills

5 Likes

started making the control panels

16 Likes

will each one work ? thats my question

2 Likes

well I am not sure I think there will be buttons that dont work :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I know what you are saying. Like, will you be notified or a gui like tell you which button does what? Or will you have buttons that only do something?

2 Likes

maybe a book, manual employees instruction book

3 Likes

all I can say is that the reactor core startup will be a little bit complex in my game there will be instruction to follow and it will be different from other reactor cores

2 Likes

of course there will be something to tell the players what the buttons are there for

4 Likes

9 Likes

Am also a developer who working on core games and its a nice what u did there

4 Likes

Your game is very nice looking! I’ve been following it since the beginning but just recently ranked up to talk.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Building the facility’s Topside Area

11 Likes