Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

i agree

desert is also really good to choose

2 Likes

For a beginner, you donā€™t look like a beginnerā€¦ You have an insane building level!! Nothing to criticize. Is the game published? Iā€™d like a lot to play it.

2 Likes

Not yet the game still in development but the game will release soon.

3 Likes

Truly remarkable! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

If you need any investors, Iā€™d be more than happy to invest. We can discuss the terms inside DMs.

2 Likes

That would make sense because if the core blew up the effect canā€™t release radiation across the planet.

2 Likes

ok, Iā€™m really bad with music composition and everytime I tried to compose something in the end it sounded awful but recently I made this for the train ride sequence:

its not perfect but its the first thing that I created and doesnā€™t sound that bad

6 Likes

It sounds very good for a first time. Are you using FL Studio? Sometimes Iā€™m using FL Studio to compose something, but the only disadvantage is that you have to get a subscription to open a music file again. I also recommend following this tutorial because it explains everything about FL Studio very well

2 Likes

Yes I did use fl studio but in trial version so Iā€™m not going to be able to reopen the project file until I purchase an fl studio subscription (witch I just can not afford right now) but its alright for now Iā€™m still learning music composition so the trial version is good enough for me.

sounds great! when will the game be launched?

1 Like

The lighting you utilised there is fantastic! Keep up the excellent workā€”the game appears to be brilliant!

2 Likes

Sounds a bit intense for a train rideā€¦

2 Likes

Nice job here, you could even use this for the loading screen or menu. Whatā€™d you use to make it?

1 Like

Yes it doesnā€™t sound the best but dont worry I recently decided that it would be better to focus more on the ambient sound environment than the music so I dont think that Iā€™ll use music for that pre-alpha version

1 Like

I used a software called fl studio

Iā€™m actively working on it, I cant tell an official launch date for now because Iā€™m still taking my time to always make the game more perfect,

For that pre-alpha version (the train ride showcase) I would say that I got the base done by the base I mean the map in general and the actual train system Iā€™m currently finalizing it by adding all the necessary details to it (sounds,little map portions,GUIs,and moreā€¦)

3 Likes

Well no the music sounds good, just donā€™t think it really fits the mood of the train ride if you know what I mean. Pretty good job for a first time though.

1 Like

The music feels like it would fit more if it was used in a menu but nevertheless very good music!

2 Likes

GameIcon
This will be the game icon

6 Likes

You should probably make it bigger or add like a transparent background or something, as it looks kind of bland and unnoticeable.

2 Likes