Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Okay, makes sense, you did a good job! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Coffeeā€¦ā€¦most important part

This text will be blurred

:grin:

3 Likes

I have decided to model my own vehicles so that I can be able to add more stuff to them

11 Likes

Are trucks going to be the only vehicles in this game?

3 Likes

No the trucks are not the only vehicle

3 Likes

Hey, Iā€™ve read your work for many days, and I really appreciate it!
Youā€™re so creative. Iā€™m working on my reactor core game too, but still didnā€™t as good as your game.

Iā€™m really sure that you will succeed!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been reviewing this post in mid-2022, and the amount of progress you have made is mind-blowing!

I also had a question. How do you maintain enough motivation to keep going?

1 Like

Maybe when the game got released to Beta or full release maybe add perks to early players or alpha testers??

1 Like

Thanks you, well motivation is key I do sometimes lose my motivation but after a break I get some new ideas and get it back

2 Likes

I dont know about that for know Iā€™ll see what I can do

1 Like

If you lose motivation what I usually do is take a break, if you are really losing motivation take a break for a day or two and get back working on it :wink: (or working on something else, that also works)

You would normally use badges, simply create a badge for who plays the Game, when itā€™s in Beta thereā€™s a badge, which will be made unavailable to other Players that didnā€™t play the Beta, and simply check if a Player has the badge and if they do then add perks

1 Like

Alright, thank you! Good luck on the project!

1 Like

16 Likes

Itā€™s my first time seeing but I have to say Half Life feels are strong with this, keep up the good work

5 Likes

Do you have a donation link to help find this project?

1 Like

No, and I dont need one Iā€™m just working on this game because its a fun experience and I got some really nice ideas on how it will be

2 Likes

Wow! Very good for you. It looks amazing and I wish you very well. I will definitely play this game when it comes out!

2 Likes

and also even if Iā€™m trying my best to optimize the map Iā€™m aware that the game could still be laggy for some players so thats why Iā€™ll make it so that the game can be played with the future or shadow map lighting technology

-shadow map lighting technology:

8 Likes

I feel like all of Low-End Devices will not stand this, I suggest you Union the things that arenā€™t animated and export them to Blender and reimport them, so itā€™ll be less laggy

1 Like