Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

16 Likes

Looks great!
That’d way more than what I would be able to do :sweat_smile:

1 Like

this is stunning, specially knowing you’re working on all this alone. I bet both my kidneys this game will be the best “reactor core” game in roblox, you have some serious talent, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

seriously though. the current selection of games we have for reactor core are:

old.
wayyy too sci-fi.
under development.
reached the peak of what they can add
or any mix of the above

2 Likes

no, we got for example Quantum Science Energy Research Facility its a very good quality game

1 Like

When do you think an alpha/beta would be coming? :pray:

1 Like

when I finish working on it because there still is some work to do and also optimisation to make the game less laggy for some users

But can an early early version release maybe for testers or something? Maybe it could be released but not fully optimized? I’m extremely excited for this :))))

1 Like

we will have to wait until the game seems like its ready for a first release

2 Likes

Literally cannot wait as always ur work is absolutely incredible!!

2 Likes

thats like the only core game that is actually really good lol

2 Likes

wait until Crappy Core Gamesℱ exist

1 Like

This looks SO DETAILED, and possibly the best part of the game so far other than the new reactor core.

1 Like

6 Likes

This looks great!
Is it a waiting room? (Waiting room to wait to be thrown in the reactor)

I’m happy you keep going with this, I never saw anybody do a project bigger than yours Solo (except the creator of Average Plate Gaem)

1 Like

no its not a waiting room those seats are located a bit everywhere in the hallways

Oh okay, it looks very impressive for a hallway, great job!

1 Like

This hallway looks great. I absolutely love the progress you’re making and I will definitely be playing this right when it comes out.

3 Likes

Yo release SOMETHING already ur like, teasing us with this :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Making some changes to the reactor chamber

13 Likes