Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog]

Wow, I thought it was a huge creature for a second XD.

1 Like

So it’s actually a cooling room?

It looks so cool, will you allow Players to get into it? Would be cool

Its actually an extension of the reactor chamber I improving it

8 Likes

(…)

Wow, it looks great, I already imagine people playing this, it would be very fun!

(…)

2 Likes

The game must be a success in the future

3 Likes

I cant believe that the screenshots you take are actually in-game! Every one of those shots could be a thumbnail!

3 Likes

I am just waiting for the green play button to work😃

10 Likes

I made this music for the pre-Alpha I need feedback on it to know if I should change anything in it

7 Likes

S.I.R.F OST?!?! Thats kinda good if you make your own song.

1 Like

9 Likes

I have no other words for it, nice song btw

1 Like

Great music! I especially like the gloomy atmosphere. Could you maybe tell me what DAW you used?

2 Likes

Please upload it officially to YT tho, that way we can listen to it off the game.

Unless you want to monetize it, in that case you can upload it to spotify or bandcamp.

3 Likes

I am so glad we are getting an epic game soon. This will be my first reactor core game I will play in ages. I can already tell this is going to be possibly the best reactor core game on Roblox.

4 Likes

ok now I wanna make my own “core game” that’s actually good lol

4 Likes

I received inspiration from this very project, but I am not amazing at Game Development lol.

4 Likes

spotify takes way too much effort for something like this

3 Likes

i started to make one too but then it just turned into idk what.
Underground mountain complex for a reactor type game [devlog]

3 Likes

Dang, that sounds like an actual OST. Only one recommendation is that to add more soundtracks, since the current piece is a bit repetitive.

4 Likes

just read through the entire thing, this is amazing progress. I don’t even know how you manage to do this solo

4 Likes