Working TV that plays videos

I made a working TV that plays SpongeBob

this was made from a module I’m working on that I’m planning on releasing, so any feedback is appreciated :smile:

17 Likes

Other than copyright issues, this is amazing!

Great work! I don’t even know what to give feedback on… It’s already perfect.
I still think you could add something new too! I hope to see this released soon, it would be a very good module!

3 Likes

This looks outstanding.

Have you imported (assuming that is your method) other shows using your module or just explicity Spongebob?

I’d love to see the released version of this module.

3 Likes

I haven’t imported any other shows just yet, so far, it’s only been 2 SpongeBob clips
but this can work with any video, and I even have a python program that makes the setup 100x easier

3 Likes

This is amazing! I can see this working in lots of games really well. :+1:

2 Likes

This TV looks great! Good job on it! How long did it take to make? It’s very cool!

2 Likes

it took around 5 hours to get the module setup(to this point) and took around 3 mins to get the video setup

Yes! I can finally watch spongebob now on roblox now!! but fr though this is cool, you should make it load mp4s and such using http service, best of luck though.

graveyard shift is a great episode btw.
(the hash slinging slasher…)

3 Likes

This is brilliant! Would love to see how developers can use this module in their games

1 Like

Yeah this would be awesome, however could very easily go wrong

3 Likes

oh wow this is amazing! do you plan on making it opensource? I need something like this but dont wanna spend 2k haha

i am planning on making this open source

2 Likes