Would like some feedback on my Showcase

This is awesome, there’s really nothing bad about this at all!

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate all the feedback given!

Honestly, this is an outstanding build, great work!

Some things that I believe could make it better, for the first picture provided, you have those windows (are they a decal/texture?), having a few have that neon, or light effect could possibly bring it alive a bit more. You could possibly do a bit more with the ground by having some sort of concrete texture instead of what they are now. In the screenshot below, having the water continue through the water like an underground passage could look cool. These are just my opinions though, keep up the great work!

1 Like

A decal is on the front of it and a normal block is behind it just used transparency. But I’ll take what you said and I thank you for the feedback you have given me.

1 Like

I love how people you’d expect to only give feedback, based on their talent, also ask for it back.
It shows that this community can be humble, not just competitive and toxic.

Also, it looks great! Especially the background city. I’m judging this is based around a poor neighborhood’s alleyway.

The only con I could have is that the Brick flats on the right have their foundation seem really repetitive. Maybe add some more cracks in the walls, or little details to break the pattern off.

Anyway, thanks for this delightful showcase!

1 Like

Your welcome! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will most defiantly take in what you said and try to add it to my showcase allowing it to be less repetitive.

Honestly, if i were you i would stick to the color orange and maybe 1 other contrasting color. but thats just my opinion

1 Like

Outstanding! This is one of the best I have seen. Keep up the good work man!

1 Like

Wow man, this is really great. One thing I love about showcases is that they can really transport you to a different place and time. When I joined the game I was immediately thrown into the future.

The music, the lighting, the material and texture choices were all spot on for me. I really hope you can continue to expand upon this in the future.

One thing I might suggest is that when you are near the water it’s relatively empty, I think maybe a railing or a longer “boardwalk” would make it that much better. This is just my opinion but truly great work here, I love to see it!

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, as sometimes more the variety more the eyes feel more attracted

Thank you I appreciate the feedback!

@AidanThDev I also appreciate what you have said a lot and I will most defiantly continue to expand upon this, and most defiantly seek to what you would like to see as what you have said like a “boardwalk” I can consider adding that! Thank you overall though.

Hello, I may be late to respond lol but I was scrolling through some builds and found this, this is flawless. I mean just super amazing and wonderful. I just don’t have any other words other than this being so good. :grinning:

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words a lot! My newest showcase is this though.

Nothing too much to say, to be honest, that has not been already been said, is a very well-made Showcase and the Buildings look amazing.

This is a very minor complaint but is pretty weird like having Photorealistic vines (The Decal) and blocky vines (Is not really blocky that I don’t know how else to say it)

1 Like

Yeah this was originally made back at the start of 2020, but my building has improved a lot since then, with the link above I provided in the message.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I should have paid more attention, I will check your newest build.

1 Like

This is a really dope showcase, al though the lighting is just a little dark, other than that u good!

1 Like

Wow! Thats really nicely done.

2 Likes

This is beautiful - my only suggestion is to limit the amount of use on the same texture, I think there could be other textures used! Please note This is only my opinion! - but as I said, this is still a beautiful build and I can’t wait to see what else you come up with for the ROBLOX community!

1 Like

Omg. It looks sooo good. I first found you from the “Sarichia Roblox Showcase” and I was already mind blown from that. NOW I’M EVEN MORE MIND BLOWN. Its looks very good :+1:

1 Like