Would you click on these advertisements?

Hi guys! You might or might not have known that I haven’t been on the Devforum platform for that long and have just joined recently :happy3:

Since then I’ve gotten many commissions to draw advertisements for people on Roblox. I’d like to know what you think about these advertisements, how I have improved over time and of course if you would click on them! Thank you for taking your time to look at my post :doh:.

Oldest to new advertisements → left to right

20 Likes

Oh, haha. It would still be great to hear your opinion though :]

1 Like

If I clicked on ads(which I don’t), I’d say the second one

2 Likes

I usually don’t click on ads, but yes I probably would. They all look very nice.

1 Like

The only one I might consider clicking is the second one. Good job on the advertisements though they look really good!

1 Like

Haha I don’t really click on advertisements either but thank you!

Thank you very much, I appreciate that! :happy3:

If you were aiming towards a specific audience, the 2nd & 5th seems more younger-audience friendly, so I’d go for those if you were aiming towards that kind of audience (Since that’s the more popular & majority of the community) :thinking:

For me personally, I’d choose the 2nd cause it has a nice feel to it And then I can farm for 5 million of my Sunflowers that I’ll more than likely forget after playing it for 6 of my lifetime years

Regardless though, they all look really good and nice!

2 Likes

Hmmm… I actually didn’t really consider or talk about specific audiences with my clients so I didn’t really draw the ads with the audience in mind, I mainly stuck to the theme they wanted. Thank you for sharing this though! The audience is definitely an important factor in how successful advertisements are and I will give more thought to it from now on :happy3:.

And I definitely like the farming advertisements as well, I had a lot of fun drawing those I’m really glad others can agree on this!

2 Likes

not really… I’m that type of person who would click on ads that looks cursed

2 Likes

These all look overly generic and give me zero idea of what to expect from any of the games/groups behind them. I’d suggest making ads that aren’t just paid decorations.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t, i dont really click on ads, unless if the ad is something funny.

1 Like

I usually only click ads that are poorly made, usually because I just wanna find a really dumb game to play and laugh while playing it sooooo :woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

Maybe I’d click on the second one just to see the game page.

They all look really good though!

1 Like

They are all well made, honestly since I’m older I rarely click on ads some I may, but… that said in my opinion a good ad, is something related to the group or game, has the title and is well made.

I tend to completely ignore one that’s, cbefore they played, after they played" or one that like like they were made in ms paint.

Out of them all I would click on the 2nd one, mainly because I don’t do army groups and the other two are more geared towards the girl population.

2 Likes

Those are amazing quality, even the oldest one. I think that most people will click on it for sure

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion! I like putting effort into my drawings so naturally I will do these for advertisements as well.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, glad you see these advertisements that way! :happy3:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I had fun drawing all these ads so I’m glad you like them :happy3:

1 Like

All these ads incorporate buildings, drawings, and structures in their game. The military ads are for a group which I feel I followed the theme and tried to be as accurate as possible with the uniform, appearance, guns, and helmets all of which my client wanted and felt that it would represent their group well. The only advertisement I can agree with you on is the 1st ad which I feel was more colourful and served the purpose of advertising that one product (SCP PET) than the whole game itself, I also can agree on the fact that these ads may not have represented the games well enough as there is not a lot of movement or action that I have drawn into any of the characters in these ads. Thank you for your opinion.