Would You Commission Me For Text Logos?

Hey Devforumers!

Would you hire me for text logos? Look at the one I made below and then vote on the poll.

Text Logo

Vote Here (Price per logo would be 25-50 Robux):

• I’d commission you!
  • I like it, but wouldn’t hire you.
  • It’s pretty bad…
  • I hate it!

0 voters

ADDED - If you want to commission me, here’s my portfolio: CHEAP 150R$ Text Logos!

Thanks! Replying with feedback would also be nice!

I can never do your polls but i would say its good but depends your pricing and the black is too bold

2 Likes

Why you limited the vote to such a specific set of users, I really don’t understand, but ignoring that… Logo seems decent! Good price too

2 Likes

It limited the vote… oof that’s why you guys can’t vote! I’ll fix it, thanks for telling me!
EDIT: Fixed the vote, hopefully it works now. @MacauleyP_Plays @SkyReturn

2 Likes

vote’s still limited, can’t vote on the vote

1 Like

You may need to be in a group (Developer Forum | Roblox).

1 Like

Yeah, it looks pretty decent.

1 Like

I would hire you mainly because of the cheap price, and it looks decent (better then mine). Also dude what do you use to make them? I wanna start making logos then icons so what do you use?

2 Likes

I use Photopea :slight_smile:

(I’m making a portfolio for text logos soon…)

2 Likes

Since I know you (kinda) I’ll hire you to make one for my group :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MasterGameCreator01

UPDATE: I added a portfolio! If you want to commission me check it out in the OP!

2 Likes

AYE!
its decent in look but hey, that price of 25-30 robux is pretty good for this standard of logo…
I voted “I’d commision you!” mainly coz the price was good for such logo
keep going dude :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s okay, but it is not good enough that I would buy that. If you stepped up you’re game I think more people would commission! :smiley: :

1 Like

What do you think I should add?

1 Like

Logos like that are rather easy to make and I don’t think people would waste their funds on hiring a separate person to make a logo that is extremely simple and easy to make

1 Like

Agreed, but still most people aren’t even experienced with text logos at all and paying 25R$ for this may sound pretty good to them.

2 Likes

I added another logo! Feel free to change your vote if you feel if it’s better or worse!

1 Like

I feel like you should change up the style, and I feel like it is little plain. Maybe add some more light in the background This is one of my logos I made. DO NOT COPY! All rights reserved Star Flare Studios 2020 :copyright: :

Take inspiration.

I can’t really talk as a developer, but I’ll look at it from player perspective.

It seems easy to make, and if someone who was inexperienced in this field wanted to make this, they probably could.

I think it’s pretty generic. However, the price for this is fair. I think it would be around 30 Robux for each of these logos.

These text logos are for if someone wants to have a cool text logo for a thumbnail or game logo. This isn’t a full game logo/thumbnail I’m trying to make.