xAPI - A Powerful Pentesting and Debugging Tool

Basically, yeah. You can just play around with the functions without installing 20+ viruses on your computer.

5 Likes

Fair point i guess.

Yeah execpt that Roblox Forum Moderators have failed to take down posts in the past. I can still discuss about it.

3 Likes

How would this be a resource to game developers then?

4 Likes

Actually really helpful, I have very little experience in making anticheats and I wanted to learn how to exploit my own stuff so I could try to make it as secure as possible. Installing an actual executor was something I did not want to do so Iā€™m glad this exists, thanks!

6 Likes

If they havenā€™t taken down these posts in the past, dont you think its a pretty good indicator that this, resource and those like it arenā€™t breaking any TOS?

3 Likes

They are. They are literally in the category of ā€œMisuse of Roblox Systemsā€

This is the post im talking about.

2 Likes

Someone already found it useful

5 Likes

I am familiar with that post, It has not been taken down sit does not violate any tos. Its been taken down for review a few times now, and moderators found it to be fine.

2 Likes

It literally bypasses Roblox Image Moderation. which is exactly ā€œMisuse of Roblox Systemsā€

1 Like

Again, its not for you to decideā€¦ Moderators have already found it to be fine and have deliberately allowed it to stay up on the Devforum. If you have a problem with their decisions on that or this post, Iā€™m sure you could email them and explain your grievances. Otherwise, this is not the place for the argument, no more replies are necessary.

4 Likes

Not to mention this is a revamp of a project I created a few weeks ago. The model is still not moderated (here if you are wondering)

1 Like

I find this useful, I donā€™t know why everyone is fighting about the TOS hereā€¦

5 Likes

This is obviously very wrong

Some projects like vLua and einsteinKā€™s Loadstring module are still not deleted to this day, and is permitted to use in experiences. Infact I am also working on a Loadstring sandboxer that doesnā€™t use getfenv nor setfenv, that takes Lua Code as input and outputs a function (it is based on LBI).

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty Impressive! I had no idea you could do something like that inside Roblox.

2 Likes

Nice resource!

I made a PR (Pull Request) if you wanna check that out

Also you should run all of this on a Lua Virtual Machine such as LBI if you want more control. Yes it will be slower, but after all this is just a sandbox.

4 Likes

bruh this whole argument is so dumb lets just end it already, The dude is just making code to create a script that basically execute scripts, even if it was against TOS its up to you to publish your game with the executor, which I have no idea why would anyone do that considering the whole point of the resource is to use the script executor in studio so you can test exploits and patch them.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know if you noticed, but that argurment has ended 21 hours ago

1 Like

then my bad i just have severe skill issue

6 Likes

Should there be a UI or how does this work, because It doesnā€™t show anything except a print that it loaded:

The purpose of the module isnā€™t to have visual effects, but rather, an module that lets you run executor functions without opening an executor