xCr_epzz - Builder, Scripter, Spanish Translator

Traducción en Español (Spanish Translation): https://devforum.roblox.com/t/xcr-epzz-constructor-traductor-a-ingles/838964
Hey! I’m Crepz or known on Roblox as xCr_epzz!

[ABOUT ME]

I am a South American Project Manager, Game Designer, and Builder! I am a sports enthusiast and always loved to stay active in my free time! I’ve been actively building for about 4 years now but taken breaks here and there. But during the times of work, I have managed to get some of the best experiences I could have asked for.

I recently got invited as an Event Organizer for Roblox DevRel which is an amazing accomplishment! You can visit my events here: Roblox Creator Events

// BUILDING //

Some people I comissioned by:
@Palioxis @PeterPanzer @JackStrauss @Cuyler @Antiael @Shinedown204
As well as YouTuber @Xpie101gamer

I specialize in present-time, antique, and military builds that are a little more detailed than what you see but still keeping it optimized. I have the versatility to adjust to any theme or style whether that is Realistic, Lowpoly/SCI-FI, Medevil, etc.

My availability always varies. Reach out to me and plan ahead!

[MY WORK]

*Some of the following could be outdated or include contributions

Military

Showcase

Border Roleplay & Cities

29bb63114661c06b7a82f8f2a978dbad9e3b1d30

cit9

Other Projects

// TRANSLATION //

Why should my game be translated into Spanish?

Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language around the world, this happens at the platform as well, the Hispanic community is very large and it grows in a really fast way.

Most of the Hispanic Roblox players are below 13 and most of them don’t understand English at all.
With Spanish translation, you will attract a HUGE amount of Hispanic players to your game!

Localization
  • I am a native speaker. I’ve been studying English since early childhood and this is because I go to an International-Course School, which means almost every class is done in English.

• Please be patient with translations, it can take a lot of time (around a week or less, depending of extension and availability) I will try to figure out the best translations for each concept or string, localization isn’t as easy as expected!

• I will always test all the translations in-game to check if everything is translated correctly

Experiences
  • BloxCity Roleplay (180M+ Visits)
  • United States Academy (1M+ Visits)
  • Moscow Border Simulator (3M+ VISITS)
  • Cheerleading Federation (1M+ Visits)

[PAYMENT]

This is wholly dependent on the scale and how intense the project is, however, I do have a minimum depending on the category (Map, Buildings, Props, etc.)

Commissioning me will guarantee your games optimization while increasing the quality using my style creating the maps or any builds you want with a satisfaction guarantee.

As far as preferred payment contact me through the contacts below for your preferred method.

[CONTACT ME]

Discord is preferred

• I do not accept random friend requests. You should let me know in advance if you want to contact me.

Crepz.#8676 - Discord
https://twitter.com/xCr_epzz - Twitter
xCr_epzz - Roblox
Guilded - Chat for Gaming Communities - Guilded

If you need anything, feel free to DM me!
:wave: Thanks for reading!!

20 Likes

Crepz is a really reliable and good person to work with. He is very responsible and gets his work done in good time. I’ve worked with him several times in the past and I’m just saying. If you every need a reliable builder, he’s your guy.

3 Likes

Would you be able to do the United States Navy genre?

2 Likes

I’m down to give it a shot. Hit me a dm so we can discuss the work you need.

2 Likes

Do you work full game commissions? Can you build building related to the post Apocalyptic genre? @xCr_epzz

2 Likes

I absolutely LOVE your work. I would like to hire you for Sakura Kitchen. We’re an upcoming restaurant in the ROBLOX industry. Shoot me a DM!

卄ㄩ几ㄒ乇尺#3768.

2 Likes

Sure, I can absolutely give it a shot! Hit me a dm and let me know your tag!

1 Like

Just added you! Looking forward on more info for this restaurant!

1 Like

@xCr_epzz Hello, My discord user is: Wizard#4401, Please friend my user so we can talk further.

2 Likes

Just accepted your friend req. Pardon the delay!

1 Like

Definitely recommend, I’ve been working with Creps for a while and It’s been a great experience, very dedicated and reliable and always expanding 10 out of 10 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Now working on Spanish Translations as well! Just updated my forum!
Spanish version: xCr_epzz - Constructor /// Traductor [Versión en Español]

3 Likes

Excelent translator and very good communication skills.
Loved working with him!

2 Likes

nice builds. keep up the good work

2 Likes

Translated Playville just fine. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello! Would you be interested in a dystopian-post apocalyptic border commission?

2 Likes

I’m down to give it a shot! Add me on cord and let me know your user. :slight_smile:

Crepz.#8676 as mentioned on the forum

Sent, my user is Sultan Grape.

1 Like

Hey! I am interested in your work. I friended you on discord: TNFhacks#8346

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in communicating with you, I sent you a FR on Discord.

1 Like