Yet another FNAF remake

I’ve recently decided to start working on a FNAF 2 remake Or Roblox port if you will.

The game Is completely functional (So far.)

I still need to get my camera system working and AI working to make the first night totally work.
But here Is what I have currently.

Main Menu screen

Office

Office light on

Camera Preview

Fazbear Mask On

The game obviously Is NOT done yet and I have a load of work to do on it, but hopefully, the visuals are nice and this gives off a good Replica/Port of FNAF 2.

Any feedback is very much needed and wanted.

Five Nights at Freddys 2 Remake - Roblox Here Is the game for those wanting to Favorite the game for later on when the Demo Is released.

If you’d like to view my FNAF 1 Remake, here Is the Forum Post and Game link

Anyways thanks for the support !

Update;

Video update displaying the Cameras and AI working.

This is a rough preview, and the game will be released sometime this week (Maybe)

14 Likes

Hey dude, if you want someone to do the CCTV I can help out, just drop me a discord dm!

Kieranl29

5 Likes

Hello!! thanks for the offer,

So I actually already have a fully functional camera system in the works from my previous remake but if I need any assistance I’ll definitely shoot you a message. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I generally can’t tell, are the images from the actual fnaf 2 or your game?

3 Likes

my game, just very well replicated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This doesn’t even look like a ROBLOX game. Great work. Great, great work with the images you provided.

Sadly I am not going to play the game- me and horror do not combine.

2 Likes

in that case well done because you can’t get it better then that, lighting textures and positioning everything is just spot on its amazing

2 Likes

Thank you for the super kind words!! and yeah trust me I understand you about horror not mixing well :joy:

Thank you, really appreciate this! :slight_smile:

No words can express how good this recreation is. You are extremely talented.

1 Like

This really made me smile!! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like