"Your ad purchase has failed"

It seems like the purchase of group ads for my group is constantly failing.

This issue started occuring around a week or two ago, but I had thought it was an isolated issue.

This is still happening, and I’m unable to run group ads for my group.
Group link: [:] Nova Corporation - Roblox

Every time I try to run ads, e.g.:
The ad purchase fails:

Any help is appreciated.

I haven’t tried running the ad using robux directly from my account, as I usually always used “Use Group Funds”.

Edit: This is not a group funds issue, as I’ve got millions in reserve.

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer
5 Likes

Well, I am not really sure what the problem is. Check that your ad dimensions are correct, might try to clear your cookies of your browser as it helps sometimes. Other than that, it might be something in the group? I’m not really sure.

1 Like

As mentioned in the original post, this issue started occuring a week or two ago, which means this did not happen before. As such, any possible issue with the ad or group itself are unexistant.

Besides, if the ad dimensions were wrong, it wouldn’t have been approved at all in the first place.

This is a Roblox issue. Just have to wait for it to be recognized right now. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d suggest running ads with a lower bids, as it might fix the problem :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If this solved the problem I’d had mentioned in the original post. Sadly doesn’t. :frowning:

2 Likes

Have you got an adblocker enabled? I had the same issue before and disabling it seemed to work.

There may be a few reasons why it says that.
First off the add may not be the correct dimensions. This has happened to me many times. The measurement needs to be pretty exact. Also, it may be that roblox is getting a lot of ads and they can’t process all at one time, which is something you have to wait for roblox to fix on there part.

1 Like

No ad blocker enabled.

I’ve mentioned this before:

As stated before, Roblox doesn’t accept advertisements in the first place if they don’t meet the criteria in terms of dimensions, so we can rule that out.

It probably is a fault on Roblox’s end, I used to experience this for my clothing group, but the advertisement processing went through either way (edit for clarity: and people were seeing it and clicking on it), so it wasn’t too much of an issue for me. However, I’d try doing another advertisement as a test, bid it as low as you can, and see if that goes through, but do it with your own funds, not group funds, and see if that makes a difference.

Heyo, thanks for the report. This should be fixed now - let us know if you have any more issues.

7 Likes

Hello, I am currently experiencing the exact same issue except it is occurring for user ads (not in any group).

I have attempted to run several ads for different games and assets to test if the message would occur, and it appears to not work for any of them as well. This began several hours ago.

I am currently on a MacBook and I have tried on Safari (on my iPhone) and the issue persists.

1 Like

It’s being looked into (this is a recent, different issue than the one in this thread)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.