● Dark Modernist House | Feedback ! (:

Hey there! I have been working on this project a lot in the past two weeks or so and I am proud to say that this is by far my best build so far. Bare with me and take a look at the following screenshots if your time allows you to :

● Overall View :

• Front :

• Right Side :

• Back :

• Left Side :

It ain’t ending here, hopping onto the inside !

• Livingroom :

• Bathroom

• Last but not least, upstairs bedroom :

• Extras, just for the sake of it :

That’s about it !

I almost entirely built this with Roblox Studio Tools&plugins, but have used Blender 3D modelling software for : lava lamp, umbrella, plants pot as well as chairs. [98% Studio 2% Blender]

The only “free models” you can consider are some of the trees as well as some of the plants, but a little modified by me to fit the overall aesthetic of the build.

If you want to play the showcase yourself, here’s the link down below! I recommend max graphics for the best possible experience as well as volume being turned on! I warn you that lag, in 99% of the cases cannot be avoided due to the Future lightning technology.

Thank you for your time!

• Bloxquility :hammer_and_pick:
47 Likes

Looks good, no flaws seen. 1111111

5 Likes

Amazing! Incredible detail and the atmosphere reminds me of somewhere comforting. :grin:

4 Likes

perfect house
i love the intricate detial
whats with the palm tree

2 Likes

Thank you! The palm trees are supposed to be coming along with the house, they are just artificial trees I guess, take it as you want : -) . Thank you for the feedback!

3 Likes

Amazing work! Good job man. I like this hose!

2 Likes

Love the style and the way it looks and how detailed it is, it’s very stunning. Only thing I saw was the toothbrush looks way too big but that isn’t anything majorly important compared to the rest of the massive build haha. Great job

3 Likes

I love it! 10/10. This makes me feel like I’m looking at some real life pictures! Continue the good work! The only thing is that I think you put this in the wrong category. I would put this in Help and Feedback/Cool Creations.

2 Likes

I agree with all of the comments above me,
one thing is that I just can’t get off the chair once I sit on it.
I will have to reset, but if you just enable a slight jump power that would be great.

Keep up the good work Bloxquility!

2 Likes

1 second of a little heart attack after seeing this epik building! bro how many hour u gave to build this?? :DD

2 Likes

I like the design and effort placed into this house.

11/10, overall great work.

3 Likes

Just played the showcase, it’s beautiful. Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

very nice :slight_smile: can’t wait for your next build

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. Yeah I agree with the chairs, I put jump power on zero so players couldn’t just jump around, it’s more realistic this way I guess! I might as well remove the seats.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I have followed your advice and put it in Cool Creations : -)

2 Likes

Thanks bro, much appreciated ! :+1:

1 Like

Oh my! That is a great build, good job!

2 Likes

Hours? You mean WEEKS. Two weeks in total, though I didn’t work non-stop, there were days I didn’t even build. But yeah! Around two weeks :+1: Thank you for the feedback.

3 Likes

Wow! I really like it and looks amazing! Keep up the great work I would rate this 10/10!

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Put my best into making this as realistic as possible :+1:

1 Like