What are you working on currently? (2021)

Found some time to tidy-up/redo some renders and presentations (all were made for roblox)

40 Likes

Some animation test with shake.

6 Likes

Yay! Just made my first model with Blender.
y x

No need of tutorials - Blender is super intuitive!
Almost 4 hours and over 84k tris is way too much for a simple model though, there’s a lot to learn yet! Hopefully one day I’ll be able to make cool models like those you post here.

19 Likes

im done with those scripts im working on this one now

14 Likes

I’m currently working on making some cool 3D models, just finished up a hat and a sword!
i will say, im new to creating models for Roblox but it seems its exactly the same way as Unity in a way. I use Blender 2.79 as the latest version of Blender breaks my laptop.

(This is the sword in beta)

And here is a Top Hat i created!

(Kitty Top hat)

6 Likes

Have posted before my three house builds but I just finished my fourth! This one is modern and highly realistic, extremely proud of this one, my best build so far :

There’s more but I don’t want to spam this reply with screenshots, if interested click below :wink:

48 Likes

I have been practicing my animation skills with r6, here is a funny Crash Dance for my joke of a game

4 Likes

Sprite headshot detection for a game

34 Likes

the sky background and baseplate looks so good to work on. May I ask what did you do to achieve this

Welcome to new york it’s been waiting for you welcome to new york welcome to new york! Haha I love new york and I think this is an awesome build :smiley:

1 Like

also it looks cool can’t wait to see whats coming after

Thanks for asking!

Skybox: Plain Blue Sky - Roblox

Grid Material Plugin: Better Baseplate [UPDATE] - Roblox

1 Like

Thanks you very much.
This is quite neat to work on a project on thank you :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Turn based combat system which I’ve optimized to the extreme. I’ll be making it so that the damage indicators are damage amounts are rounded a bit to remove the decimals. The weapons have damage values + base damage values and can be picked up and swapped with your current weapon along with them being on your back. I’ll be refining it to the extreme but since it’s ready to go in a basic form I’ll start working on the home town in my RPG.

Latest Video on the Combat System:

I’m very happy with how efficient to use and to update I created it.

28 Likes

44 Likes

I’m working on a showcase using the new heightmap feature. Not sure whether I want it to be low poly or realistic, but I’m working on it!

Please make this a full game! I really like turned based RPGs! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m considering creating a devlog to show off game progress since the initial feedback I’ve gotten is pretty good so once I refine the combat system to the extreme to make it feel smooth and responsive along with no bugs, I’ll start releasing devlogs.

2 Likes

I’m an re learning lua as I took a break from scripting and forgot a lot of things.

2 Likes