1 Robux daily login bonus

Why not just give weekly/monthly “clothing tickets” that allows users to get a free shirt/pants (if it’s at the price floor)? Or allow a user to buy one shirt and one pants for free when they make an account?

I suggest that ROBLOX creates a variety of starter clothes that players can choose from. They would already be in the user’s inventory.

You mean like a roblox soup kitchen?

No offence, but this is the worst suggestion ever.

New to roblox, dont have friends.

New to roblox, can’t create games.

Pay to play?

New to roblox, dont have friends.

This idea that the players are poor and can’t spend any money is ridiculous. If you want something you buy it. This is not a foreign idea to the players. If they weren’t willing to spend money then you wouldn’t see people like loleris cashing out upwards of 20,000 USD every month.

Steam doesn’t give out free money and it works just fine.

2 Likes

New to roblox don’t have friends… ok umm??

Can new players NOT join games for free and make friends? who knows maybe their friend invited them to roblox… thee is something called being social :confused:

To be honest all these threads about new people and NBC people being at a disadvantage are kind of too much now… If you don’t like how you look then find a way to change that, its not impossible…

“But young people do not have money to buy BC”

They have money to be able to have internet right? or use a device that has internet right? if not I highly doubt they would be on roblox… so whats $5 even once gonna do?

ROBLOX is pretty popular at the nearby libraries in my area, and is in fact where I first saw it (many years ago, when it looked more like a LEGO knockoff).

Then there’s the scenario in which the child’s parents have the money to pay for internet and a family computer, but are unable or unwilling to spend it on games.

Most of the kids that I know these days are “spoiled” by their parents, either by an allowance or the parents purchasing them whatever. I didn’t get that much money when I was younger, but I remember the excitement I had when I could finally afford OBC for a month.

No. Roblox is a premium currency that isn’t generated out of thin air. Technically it kind of is, but there’s a “dollar spent” value behind each one.

Tickets did not substitute this. You could not DevEx tickets, and they held no value other than for ticket hats and running ads. That was their utility. They do not have a dollar equivalent.

Trade currency only allowed the convenience of swapping out the two currencies for when you needed it. If someone with a lot of R$ wanted a hat that cost a lot of tix; someone with a load of tix will be getting their R$ if they both trade currencies with each other through the system.

Bottom line: R$ has always been a premium currency, that’s why DevEx can confidently exist.

If you wanted something you just needed to spend enough days on roblox to buy it.
Remove that option and I believe the growth of roblox newcomers will decline.

Yes you technically could. Log in enough, get tix, trade to robux and cashout.
But it’s not about the cashout, it’s about the freedom of getting whatever item without having to pay.

I understand that is their viewpoint at the moment and I’m arguing that it’s wrong.

What if you got your wish? Everyone who plays roblox is a BC member that pays monthly?
How high percentage of players are BC and above?
You’re cutting over 50% of your fanbase.

If roblox had any intention of doing this, they wouldn’t of removed tix.

I think removing tix is the right way to go, that currency was obsolete.
But removing daily login reward is the wrong way to go.

Tix aren’t the solution to the problems that still exist with or without them. The problems being brought up relating to the removal of tix largely still exist with their existence and should be addressed in some better way.

“Pay-to-play”

You don’t need super-unique clothes to play games on ROBLOX. If people want to look fancy, they can cough up the cash to get more items. If not, then that’s perfectly fine. They can play using the free character assets.

ROBLOX on Xbox only allows players to select from a handful of pre-made packages for their character, and I haven’t heard many complaints about that. I think things will be fine with ROBLOX offering a healthy selection of free clothing to new players.

Anyways, this suggestion completely goes against one of the main reasons why ROBLOX is removing Tickets in the first place.

You can play roblox with your own roblox character just by logging in on xbox.

1 Like

I’m talking about the people who sign up on Xbox and primarily only play the Xbox version, and thus they don’t have other customization options to choose from

It’s not the majority of roblox players who gets introduced to and ONLY plays roblox on xbox.
I’m talking about the whole community in general.

Tix has no dollar value.

Read the bit where I talked about how the trade sequence works.

Tix appears out of thin air without any dollar attachment, R$ doesn’t. Just because you can trade currency with someone doesn’t give it inherent value.

I’m gonna have to disagree here.
Bitcoins have no real value, there’s no gold reserve behind it. But because you can trade it for real currency THEREFORE it holds value.

I think the real issue here is that people use alts to gain currency. How about you get daily reward if you play 10 minutes any game? That would stop the bots wouldn’t it?

You completely ignored the real issue everyone stated in this thread.

1 Like