100,000-500,000 PER MAP | Looking For Experienced Builders

Do you need a UI Designer?

Zoxian#7341

Hey I am interested as a builder and modeler. My discord is MintyCreator#6864

Hi, Iā€™m interesed, my disc is DoryShelby0 #3174 or we can talk here. Iā€™m scriipter terrain designer, proffesional buildier and clothes designer. My portafolio is the following( doesnt have everything I did) (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

1 Like

@Staysail
Hi i can animate pretty good here is my portfolio

XxMissSporty877241xX#2271

I am interested in a builder or modeler position! Here is my portfolio. My discord is: Archalium#5759

Iā€™m interested: [SLIGHTLY OUTDATED] JustAGoldbar Building Portfolio

JustAGoldbar#1769

Hello, I am very interested in your game! Hereā€™s my portfolio (I mainly do low poly building)

My discord: Īœikey#0455

Uh do you need voice actors? If so I am happy to do so! Lemme know contact me on Discord: SplattyYT 惄#5555 Hope to hear from you

(Seems like I accidently deleted my message here but anyway-) Hello, I am interested in your project and Iā€™d like to apply for the position of animator, hereā€™s my portfolio

And hereā€™s my discord
Kaky#3280
Hope to hear from you ^^

Hey Iā€™m interested to hear more about the project.

Discord: Crepz.#8676

Hello, Im intrested in modeling for you, heres my portfolio (its not so updated) if you want you can contact me for more exemples.

Hello @Staysail! I am interested in both the building and the modeling positions. However, I would need more info on the game before hire.

Here is my portfolio:

Hey Iā€™m an advanced modeler interested in working on this game I havenā€™t made a portfolio on the forum yet but I can dm you the things iā€™ve made through discord, my user is ChrisCB#2879.

Looking for an experienced builder still that can build realistic maps. Contact me if you have any questions or want to apply.

Hereā€™s my portfolio: [OPEN] [Portfolio] 3D Modeler [For hire] [Robux only] - Collaboration / Portfolios - Roblox Developer Forum My Discord tag is Idiofy3D#7067

I am quite interested, here is my portfolio. Procfile's portfolio You can DM me at Parzival#1517

Iā€™m a builder Roblox Username [ImFatBoiHowAboutYou] and I can build you anything :smiley:

You can look at the build I made made so far on my Roblox group

I also helped another person by building him a desert Bio

Please Consider Hiring me. Because I love to build and will put in 100% of effort