(200k+!) UZGen: Not Taken Roblox Username Generator [HUGE UPDATE!]

Your welcome, Hopefully you find it useful :ok_hand:

2 Likes

A username I got was henware

1 Like

So you mean it appeared but it was already in use by someone?

1 Like

No, I got the name and I claimed the account

2 Likes

Been trying this thing out, unfortunately some of the names I thought were good like ā€œMisclassedā€ are unfortunately somehow inappropriate to robloxā€¦ Great plugin though and as I am typing this I am still trying to find a name I think is good!

Edit: What I also meant by still trying to find a new game was that every single name I have got so far has been inappropriate for robloxā€¦

2 Likes

Good news everyone! A massive revamp to the generator has been done! Read the updated article to see the changes. Enjoy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Why should this be in community resources if you need to pay for it?? I donā€™t really understandā€¦

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. AFAIK you donā€™t need to pay for community resources.

What? You can charge for community resources lol

Community resources are most likely open sourced but ok + its in the about of this categoryā€¦(About the Community Resources category) image

1 Like

This is cool but I donā€™t think it should be a paid access game. There are many of these ā€œrare usernameā€ games that are a free to play game. I guess it just differs between how your game does it differently and more unique. Otherwise it looks fun to try!

3 Likes

Extremely useful! Just found my new username for me, highly recommend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome, and that one is really original too :grin:

I think this game is cool, although I wasnā€™t a big fan of buying a Roblox game for 79 robux.

Thanks for the compliment, although itā€™s completely up to you if you want to buy it or not; I would only recommend buying it if you feel like getting tons of original usernames :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m in love w/ this!! Whoever had this thought of idea, thanks!!

2 Likes

why are a lot of the images in the original post gone?

Oh weird, I just noticed that too, I honestly have no clue :flushed:

Very good, tried using my main account which got deleted and it gave me 10 choices, very good

@Absumption Look, theyā€™re trying to take your username

1 Like