(200k+!) UZGen: Not Taken Roblox Username Generator [HUGE UPDATE!]

You say it’s on your alt. Not 100% sure, but submitting a Right to Erasure request (GDPR) will probably release it’s username (as it’s PII and must be removed in case of a Right of Erasure request). However, your alt account will be lost forever…

3 Likes

Ok thank you, I’ll bookmark this reply and think about it.

I wouldn’t care, the only important thing on it is that it owns my old group (which I’ll just switch it to a different account or mine), and it had some Studio things that I can just take care of with copy and pasting.
Other than that, it had some data in simulators that I don’t play, so it really isn’t a loss besides the 2 robux on the account lol.

2 Likes

Sorry for everyone that experienced the new glitch with no names showing up at all - Roblox updated their GetNameFromUserIdAsync() API, making it throw a different error than what the system expected. It is back up and running now!

3 Likes

This seems really useful, going to bookmark and install later when I’m back from school

EDIT: Installed

2 Likes

It literally just wont work, everytime I try to grant access to add scripts, output says " 17:16:20.032 Plugin “5499479172” was denied script injection permission. The user has been prompted for future attempts. - Studio" and then nothing happens when I click again. :confused:

Anyway, it’s a nice idea.

EDIT: Started Working For Some Reason
–X

1 Like

Worked perfectly, got a great username I like out of it. Thanks for this!

3 Likes

Yep for this, you have to allow it Script Injection Permissions, which you will see as soon as you click the plugin button.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to work for me.

It says: Plugin “5499479172” was denied script injection permission. You can grant this permission in the Plugin Manager.

1 Like

This worked like a charm! I also advanced it to find 1000 names in 5 seconds, heheheh, thanks!

3 Likes

I’m testing all of these lmao they are all tooken or inappropariate. Whats up with that

1 Like

Well, try modding it, (I modded it to where it doesn’t show inappropriate names), but also they should not be taken? Clearly something must be defective with you’re code, here are some methods

1: Delete the module and re-add it, (maybe broken code or not asyn to the module)

2: Try submitting more name request, besides 100, do 1000 or 2000

3: Idk I just added a three.

1 Like

Hello,

Can you try helping me? It doesn’t seem to work for me! If you can help me then that would be great!

It says: Plugin “5499479172” was denied script injection permission. You can grant this permission in the Plugin Manager.

1 Like

Hello there, I know just the solution!

Yep for this, you have to allow the module Script Injection Permissions, which you will see as soon as you click the plugin button.

1 Like

I know that, but I’ve accidentally already clicked “deny”, so this is what it shows me.

1 Like

Try deleting the module, exit studio, then relaunch studio, then insert the module again, and then try it from there.

1 Like

You mean module by Plugin? If you do, then I can assure you I’ve already done that indeed.

1 Like

Then, I’m deeply sorry to say that I’ve run out of options at this time. I do hope it may randomly work again for you!

1 Like

Yessir, in the Plugin Manager folder under PLUGINS in studio click this:

then check this:

3 Likes

Just a reminder for everyone, as soon as you click the plugin, allow Script Injection Permissions, but if you accidently deny it, to enable them, go into PLUGINS → Plugin Manager, then click the line: “Script Injection Denied” on the bottom of this tab:

then finally check this:

4 Likes

Works Epicly.

Thank you Moonvane & WafflesAreVeryGood, very cool!

3 Likes