(200k+!) UZGen: Not Taken Roblox Username Generator [HUGE UPDATE!]

Your welcome, Hopefully you find it useful :ok_hand:

2 Likes

A username I got was henware

1 Like

So you mean it appeared but it was already in use by someone?

1 Like

No, I got the name and I claimed the account

2 Likes

Been trying this thing out, unfortunately some of the names I thought were good like “Misclassed” are unfortunately somehow inappropriate to roblox… Great plugin though and as I am typing this I am still trying to find a name I think is good!

Edit: What I also meant by still trying to find a new game was that every single name I have got so far has been inappropriate for roblox…

2 Likes

Good news everyone! A massive revamp to the generator has been done! Read the updated article to see the changes. Enjoy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Why should this be in community resources if you need to pay for it?? I don’t really understand…

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. AFAIK you don’t need to pay for community resources.

What? You can charge for community resources lol

Community resources are most likely open sourced but ok + its in the about of this category…(About the Community Resources category) image

1 Like

This is cool but I don’t think it should be a paid access game. There are many of these “rare username” games that are a free to play game. I guess it just differs between how your game does it differently and more unique. Otherwise it looks fun to try!

3 Likes

Extremely useful! Just found my new username for me, highly recommend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That’s awesome, and that one is really original too :grin:

I think this game is cool, although I wasn’t a big fan of buying a Roblox game for 79 robux.

Thanks for the compliment, although it’s completely up to you if you want to buy it or not; I would only recommend buying it if you feel like getting tons of original usernames :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m in love w/ this!! Whoever had this thought of idea, thanks!!

2 Likes

why are a lot of the images in the original post gone?

Oh weird, I just noticed that too, I honestly have no clue :flushed:

Very good, tried using my main account which got deleted and it gave me 10 choices, very good

@Absumption Look, they’re trying to take your username

1 Like