2018 Spring & Summer Accelerator & Incubator Applications!

Both please! :slight_smile:

I have high hopes, It’d be really awesome if we both get accepted and get to meet eachother irl! :smiley:

EDIT: Good luck to everyone who have applied!

1 Like

Too young, bit far, but I would love to do this when im older in the future though :smiley: Also would allow me to skip the cold/boring winter in Australia.

3 Likes

Definitely should reapply as a team yo.

I’ve applied for the Incubator in Spring :smiley:

6 Likes

Applied for both in both the Summer and Spring. Eager to see the results!

1 Like

How long are the applications going to be open for?

2 Likes

Does Roblox pay for relocation? Or assist in any way?

This has already been answered, make sure to look through previous posts before asking!

When should we expect to hear back from our applications? I’m assuming towards the end of the year or early next year.

Also, theoretically speaking, if we applied to both an internship and incubator and got accepted into both programs, which should we accept the offer of? This question is directed at either former interns/incubators or staff members who may be able to provide a deeper insight into both programs and which they would recommend.

This really just depends on which you are more interested in doing. If you want to develop Roblox games full time as your job in the future, or just get better at developing Roblox games as a hobby then the accelerator/incubator programs are great opportunities. If you think you would prefer to work as a software developer at Roblox or any other tech company, a Roblox internship on the client or web team will teach you a lot of valuable skills that will help with making that a reality.

6 Likes

I accidentally submitted my application without finishing it…
Should I submit a new one or have someone update it for me?

2 Likes

Submit a new one and DM 2blox2quit afterwards as a heads up

3 Likes

It’s a bit early to be doing the applications for a Summer 2018 internship at the end of Summer 2017, isn’t it?

I won’t even know if I can do this for a few months from now (due to waiting for myself and my team to figure out our plans), which I feel will be far too late to apply :frowning:

1 Like

I would suggest submitting an application anyway.

You can always decline if your plans change and you are unable to go.

2 Likes

Applications will continue until all the internship roles have been filled…We will accept a first round soon, and keep going in a round fashion till all the slots are filled.

2 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile:

When will we be notified?

Hope there is some space still available, I just sent in my application in today and was really hoping to do it this year since I was not able to last year

2 Likes

We are working through Round One right now and we have started interviewing devs

2 Likes