[$3500 USD] TwoPart Games is hiring in a range of positions!

If you decide to work for us, you will be required to sign an employment contract that will cover and ensure you receive payment when the project is complete. As for the pay itself, it is unfortunately the total budget for the project, however specific wages will be discussed and agreed upon at a later stage.

If you would like some more project information, refer to this post here, that contains a snippet of the project synopsis.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest! Could you please contact me via forum DMs?

Hi! I’m interested for the GFX artist position. https://enderknight132465.wixsite.com/orginatixsgfxfolio here’s my portfolio.

Some newer examples:
awesomes

Final marked

Hi there! Could you please contact me via forum DMs?

1 Like

Hello! I’m a 14 year old artist (15 in June), and I’m interested in the Art designer position! My protfolio will be linked below:

I’m interested as modeler here’s my portfolio Vukangeneral2002 | 3D Modeler [OPEN]
If you’re interested contact me on Discord Vukan#3806

Hey there! Do you happen to have any low-poly models I can look at?

Yeah I actually have I can show but on discord.

Applied in the DevForum DMs. Thank you for reading in advance.

This post is quite vague in terms of specific payment and the actual task you are looking for. Do you have actual tasks for each developer planned yet? And if so, you should detail them so people can get a feel for the amount of work they are doing. How is this $3,500 being distributed between developers?

Sure,i’ll send you a message tmr since there is midnight so yea.

Hey there, I’m not sure if you have hired an art designer but I’d like to be a co-art designer (I know there isn’t this position, I’ve said co as I can’t do a lot of the art but I can do icons for UI elements). If you would like to hire me, my portfolio is below (DevForum contact only):

I am applying for the Logo & Art Designer position.

Here is my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

I dmed you.

Signed:
Dev_RoyalX

1 Like

Hey!
I’m interested in the positions of a UI, Logo, and Graphic Artist if needed.
I currently am remaking my portfolio, so it is easier for me to contact you via discord.

My discord: zander;;#2567

Added update in regards to hiring of all artists, GFX designers, etc.

I apologise to all who showed interest, if you would like to be considered for the position in the future, feel free to send me a message and let me know!

Hey! I think I left you a DevForum DM, have you seen it? It contained my application.

1 Like

I’m currently making sure I’ve replied to all messages I’ve been sent, so if I missed yours, expect a reply soon!

Thank you for this fast response. As for the problem, I think you are lucky to have this many applicants. You can choose who fits best. :wink:

Hey there, sorry for not seeing your question. Specific tasks are planned, yes. We are using Asana to schedule tasks and break down the development pipeline into manageable sections, so it’s easier for developers to tackle the project and communicate with each other, and how much work they need to do. As for payment distribution, this is discussed and agreed upon when the finalised employment contract is written up and completed.