A Dependable Source of Truth For Your Revenue Reports

We use the same calculation method, but only the results of this game are inconsistent.

Hi @Nissan_9999 @cokeaha
The hourly revenue is accurate. The daily revenue and the breakdown is having some data issue.
We have already identified the root cause and we are working on a fix.
Meanwhile you can still refer to the hourly revenue to get the most accurate data.

Is there any time limit for downloading the sales of goods with group income, such as only exporting once per month

Because I have submitted many requests, so far I have only received one email.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Also, if this problem is fixed, will the daily statistics list be fixed, or will it maintain the existing status

Hi sir,Thank you very much for your help. At present, the data of our game on 24th and 27th have been restored to normal, but the data of 25th and 26th are still very different from 【Hourly Revenue (Last 72 Hours)】, We hope you can help us to check again

Hi:
The data fix is fully done now and the data from 24th to 27th should all be fixed. Please let me know if you still see big differences

thank you sir,all the data from 24th to 27th have been fixed, but the latest data from 28th has an error of 10,000 robux with 【Hourly Revenue (Last 72 Hours)】, we don’t know if this is a normal error situation

Hi:
thanks for reporting this. There is another data issue we have not fully fixed. We are trying to find the root cause and correct the data.

thank you for your help sir,also, Is there any time limit for downloading the sales of goods with group income, such as exporting only once a day?

Because I have submitted many requests, so far I have only received one email.

Hi:
The data has been fixed. The issue is due to a wrong categorization for some of the revenue and our daily metrics do not recognize it.
Here is the thread by other devs and the official explanation from the Roblox devs.

Now after the fix, our total matches the total you can see from Hourly revenue. But our category for Feb 27th and 28th will be a little different since those data categorized as commission should just be the revenue from your Passes or Developer Products. Our daily revenue chart has categorized them into the correct source.
Please let me know if you have further questions.

thank you sir,I am very glad to receive your reply. In the income on March 1, there is still a big difference between [Daily Revenue] and [Hourly Revenue (Last 72 Hours)]. But the difference is that this time, the statistics of [Daily Revenue] is 50000 robux more than the statistics of [Hourly Revenue (Last 72 Hours)]. We are not sure whether this is normal. I hope you can check it again. Thank you very much

Hi:
Sorry for the issue. The daily data is fixed now.

thank you sir,We’ve checked the latest data, and so far everything is normal,Thank you for your efforts.
Also, and this is an extra question, do our games have a chance of being included in [up-and-coming],If you want to be included in this, what kind of data do we need

Hi:

Almost every day,our group use the first method to submit email application.
but Since the update to now,We only received one reply.
so, we want to konw Is there any rules that restrict our operation.
We look forward to your reply.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. We have revisited our rate limiting and made updates to loosen up restrictions. We ensure we are able to fulfill requests for download, we will continue to monitor and balance these limits.

I’m sorry to disturb you again, but there seems to be a discrepancy in the Daily Revenue and Hourly Revenue figures for our new game on the 25th and 28th. The Daily Revenue is 30K Robux less than the Hourly Revenue. Could this be a settlement issue?
Game Link:☯️[UPD8]Every Second +1 Ki in DBZ☯️ - Roblox

We’ve been noting an issue with the sales of goods exports since the end of last month (2023-07-29 02:22:48 to be exact), we’re led to believe that any game pass sale has the Asset ID, Name and Type all set to “Null” in the exports.

I made a few purchases in a few experiences in our portfolio and all game pass sales by my UserID were all going to this “null” item state.

Is anyone else experiencing similar behaviour on these reports?; it’s pretty hard for us to build reports using this dataset as we’re unable to determine what these are relating to unless we use the revenue column and match the products that way.

I am having the same issue. I downloaded a couple months data to catch up my parser, and my parser is not showing any specific gamepass sales

I looked at the raw data for specific gamepass sales I know happened, and they don’t show up. I think they are there, but under Null data, which isn’t super helpful.

My June 2023 data seems fine.

Having the same issue here aswell and the error has only occurred for July data. I can also confirm its affecting gamepass sales showing as “Null”. Developer products and private server sales stats seem to be unaffected.

I made a bug report

@PandaWithNoName @NicholasDev