A free plugin to help developers save time

No, people won’t copy the link and join your game.
You should link it in the OP (and in the plugin desc.)

1 Like

Alright, thank you so much. Keep creating!

1 Like

Wow this plug-in looks really good I can’t believe how you did it because I tried making one before and I failed so.

1 Like

Thank you!

It did take me some time to get the gist of how plugins work. Once you can make the buttons and widgets for it then it’s just like regular scripting on Roblox, apart from the occasional special function or service. I’m by no means an expert at this but I’m learning more and more each day.

Every time I get stuck I go to this site and developer.roblox.com for help. Although the documentation isn’t always clear it kind of gives you an idea of what you can do.

1 Like

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve procrastinated on this update for a while. I’ve published the “UI re-design”, it’s mostly just some color changes and some additional artifacts. At the moment the UI doesn’t have a light theme but I’ll be working on that very soon.

Changes

• The layout for some of the tools has changed.
  • The background colors are a bit darker now, and “primary” buttons are in blue & white.
  • “Secondary” buttons have a line underneath that appears whenever you hover over them.
  • Most text boxes use the “SourceSansItalic” font.
  • There are a lot of curved corners now, I am not sure if it’s too much but please let me know if it is.
  • The animation converter tool now has 2 viewports showing the keyframes for both R15 and R6, I got rid of that “log” thing.
  • New tool called “Counter”, just tells you how many descendants and children are within the objects you’ve selected. You can filter through these with class names.
  • Slight code optimizations for the “Part Perspective” tool, and I changed the system slightly. Instead of cloning all the different parts and parenting them to the viewport frame it now clones both models and parts. If a part within a model is past the render distance then it and all of its descendants will not be displayed. This allows rigs with shirts and pants to actually be rendered with their shirts and pants.
  • Removed the weird and useless behavior the “Terrain Manager” had. Before it would take into account the object you selected for copying and clearing terrain. Basically, if you selected a terrain region the copy button would clone it and the clear button would delete it. I don’t know why I did this, maybe I was tired or not thinking straight anyway it’s gone now.
  • Made the default size of the “CFrame Printer”, “Model Switcher”, “Clean Up” and “Instance Collector” smaller.
  • Fixed some weird sizing with the 4 tools in the point above, less empty space.
  • Also changed the background color for the part perspective tool to not be so blinding, my eyes like me again.
  • Changed a few icons around.
  • I never mentioned this but a while ago I added a pop-up that appears when the plugin is not on the latest version, this shows on the bottom right of every tool so there is almost no chance of you missing it.
  • Finished the 3D notes tool, for now, I don’t have any more ideas for it at the moment.

There is no difference between primary and secondary buttons apart from visuals.

And uh, no I haven’t updated the images in the user manual nor have I updated the info for all tools… Honestly feeling a bit lazy and there are a lot of things to cover for the UI presets tool so I might just make video links for all tools in the user manual.

I recently got access to the technical preview for GitHub Copilot, which is awesome I love the extension. I’m going to attempt to use it for some of the more complex tools or… assistants in the future, it’s really fun messing around with it.

The next update will be a small one as I’d just like to make a panel for my property library module, but before I do that I need to clean it up a little. The next update will not have the light theme implemented but the one after will, it’s gonna take some time for me to figure this out.

Hey! great plugin but I do have a question, can you reply to my message?

This is awesome, great job doing this. I have donated 5 robux! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much!
Keep creating :smiley:

1 Like

Alrighty, the small update is here. Now, time to work on the light theme.

Changes

• Added new “Thank You!” panel, this is a list of all current donations. You will need to grant the plugin permission to use HttpService, it sends post requests to pastebin.com only. By default all donators are anonymous, if you’d like to reveal your Roblox identity on the list then just click the toggle in https://www.roblox.com/games/9570929982/Donation-thing. I’m aware I can quote stuff but the block doesn’t look great with bullet points. Thank you! :smiley:
  • Added the “Property Library” panel I talked about in the last update. The module requires a model which contains the real library module, this allows for the module to update automatically (technically). You can find the documentation for this library on the panel.

If you are concerned about privacy when it comes to the donation list don’t worry. Only the donation place knows who donated, to pastebin.com the data looks something like this:
“a” is where your user id would be if the anonymous toggle was off. Also, the paste is set to private so no one on pastebin.com can accidentally stumble on this list nor can anyone get the data without my fresh account’s dev and user keys.

Please let me know of any concerns you may still have about the donation list. And no, although I really appreciate the support, I’d rather not put any features behind a paywall. This plugin is intended to be completely free and I’ll continue on that path.

Thank you! (I seriously can’t stop saying that :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Alright, well… I thought this was gonna take me a lot longer than it did :sweat_smile:

Changes

• Added light theme. This plugin’s UI now burns your eyes too! In light mode. Jokes aside, the plugin now applies the appropriate theme for Roblox Studio automatically. Well not quite, if you change the theme you will have to reload the plugin.
  • Changed the layout of the “Rich Text Editor” again, it just felt wrong to me.

It’s gonna take me forever to make a “tool” I had in mind and I’m not really feeling up to it right now.
I’m also running out of ideas so if you have some please let me know!

In the meantime, gonna take a quick break.

1 Like

Currently on “holiday” but I’ve managed to get some time to do a bit of coding.

Changes

• Added a small feature to the “CFrame Printer”, the welds and motor6ds are now named after the first part selected.
  • Added a new tool, “Mass Property Manager” (I ran out of ideas for names…). This tool allows you to edit a given property for all objects under the first object you have selected. Just rolls off the tongue doesn’t it. The currently supported property types are strings, numbers, colors, booleans, and instances. There may be more types supported in the future, I’m not quite sure yet.

The user manual is basically useless at this point because I can’t be bothered to update it with text. Instead, I plan to make tutorial videos for all the tools and link them in the user manual.
Don’t expect the videos to come soon.

ah hell yea this is my kind of plugin
practically everything i need is on this plugin

dont really care about the look tbh (hope that didnt sound rude lol)

1 Like

Haha, I love seeing that. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Perfectly fine, don’t worry about it.

1 Like

and i will definitely be donating :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!
Keep creating :smiley:

I really love this plugin. I hope you can make a settings menu where we can choose to turn off some features since the studio section is filled with buttons and gave me a hard time searching for other buttons.

Thanks!
Yeah, I really need to make a custom launch menu for all tools. Sorry for that, I’ll get to work.

I may not be able to get it done quickly, as I have to leave for a few hours very soon.

1 Like

this is absolutely HUGE! one of the best plugins i’ve seen!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Love to see that :smiley:

1 Like

Just a little update for you. I’ve been working on the “Tool Manager” and I’m almost done, however, I won’t be able to finish it today because I intend to replace the user manual with it as well. I’m currently not at home but I get back on Saturday so I can get started working on the tutorials for each tool then.

The plugins tab is a lot cleaner with my test copy now.

I would’ve loved to make a pinning feature, this would’ve created buttons on the plugins tab for quick access to the tools you want. I’ve scratched that idea though because I couldn’t find a function to remove buttons from the plugins tab.

1 Like