A free plugin to help developers save time

is awesome dude, you are a god

1 Like

I’m going to release it now because I realize that my time is more limited throughout the week than before. At the moment there are only 2 tutorials but the functionality of the tool manager is there.

1 Like

Alrighty, new update.

Changes

• Added the “Tool Manager”, this greatly decreases clutter in your plugins tab! At the cost of spending a little more time opening and closing tools.
  • The “Cross-Server Protocols” tool now automatically opens scripts when needed. Whenever you edit the code of a protocol or edit global variables.
  • The “Part Perspective” tool now actually stops rendering when not visible, no need to leave it on the settings menu anymore.
  • The “User Manual” is nowhere to be found now. This is in the process of being replaced with the “Learn More” button on each tool within the “Tool Manager”.

I believe that’s all the changes.

At the moment there are only 2 tutorials. 1 for “Part Perspective” and another for “Model Switcher” (going in order). If there isn’t a tutorial for a tool the “Learn More” button will be less visible.

Thank you so much to everyone who donated, it still blows my mind! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi. How do I import the R6 animations after I’ve converted them?

EDIT: nevermind, just found the keyframe sequence :flushed:

1 Like

Alright! I’m over the moon with the nice comments and donations, thank you! :smile:
I do read the comments on the plugin’s page by the way.

I’ve been releasing small updates silently, not many either. I don’t feel like replying to this post with updates constantly so I’ve made a change log. Along with some small quality of life tweaks.

This change log doesn’t work like others found in games. It won’t tell you the update history, but rather the difference between the previous update and the newest one.

Here’s how to open the log when your version is outdated (there is also a button in the plugins tab):

I’ll still be looking through this post if you’d like to make some suggestions or have any questions about the plugin.

Tutorial videos:
I’m slowly getting tutorial videos out for each tool. Most recently I published a tutorial video for the “Cross-Server Protocols” tool. Just to let you know I’ve decided to publish videos for tools that I feel are more challenging to understand first and the simpler ones last. The next tutorial video will be for the “UI Presets” tool.

I completely forgot that you can’t download other people’s models through insert service…
Saying that I’ve been the only one with that pop-up since I added it.
Which is back when I first made this post.

I will definitely use it, great works !

1 Like

Please make a setting so I can turn this off. I want to be able to use the plugin without this script getting injected in every place I load and having to manually delete it. I just don’t want it every time I load in and I just have to keep the plugin disabled so it won’t happen.
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 10.09.11 AM

This is the only problem I have with the plugin.
(I don’t mean to be rude I’m just tired)

Fair enough, I just put it there to remove unnecessary folders which contain data for tools like the UI Presets, Cross Server Protocols, and 3D Notes when the game starts.

I’ll add an option in the tool manager, along with a settings menu for any extra options later down the line.

1 Like

This looks kinda promising, ill give it a try later and see my user experience with it

Hi, just wanted to let you know. The update is live, sorry it took a while. I decided to add a previously scrapped idea as well, the pin feature.

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

The animation converter doesn’t work properly:

It says it has done converting, but the previews don’t display the actual animations, and if I convert the animation and try to make it play on a dummy via Animation Editor, it doesn’t even have any animation.

Honestly not sure what’s causing this. I apologize, it may take me a while to find a fix for it.

1 Like

Oh okay, that’s unfortunate as It’s a really useful tool to get good R6 walking animations : P

So are there any temp fixes for this, or nah?

Unfortunately, none that I can think of. I believe I found the issue with the resulting animation not having any keyframes though.

1 Like

Oh okay, do I have to re-install the Plugin?

Not yet.

Haven’t come up with a fix.

1 Like

Oh right, sorry, didn’t read it correctly :joy:

I found this in the Log:

Maybe this can help?

Just to let others know if you scroll this far down that is.
This issue has been fixed. I mean… it works for me.

If you encounter any issues or bugs please report it to me like this, I’m more responsive on the developer forum because it gives me a windows notification.

I have the plugin installed but cannot seem to find it in the plugins tab in studio. Is there any fix??