A Supermarket I made with my Developer

(Thank you for your feedback, I forgot it was Low Poly and this supermarket wasn’t finished but at least I have some feedback, so thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: )
Hello! I’ve been making a Realistic Roleplay and Driving Game called Roblox C-Citys. Its in development but we have made a super market with my developer @MrAne_21.

The Tour of the Building (Video, recommend to see)
robloxapp-20211117-2105159.wmv (9.8 MB)

Please tell me with your feedback if you watched only videos, only the pictures or both video and picture, it tells me the view of what you see. I recommend you to see the video which you have to download for some reason since it has a better view of the store.

Looking Forward to hear your Feedback!

4 Likes

I mean, if you want realism you gotta do better, the super market looks too simple and bricky, you should add more details and change the lighting for realism as well, and I have noticed you have used free models that makes the game unoriginal, making a tree or a light is kind of easy. :slightly_frowning_face:

(if you want to make the super market better try finding a preference image)

2 Likes

This building looks really simple and blocky. Since this is going to be a “Realistic Roleplay and Driving Game”, you should probably add more detail. The walls have no detail, and nothing has textures. All of the items also look too repeated and unvaried.

1 Like

I agree with the above points, maybe add more texture and variety of items? The text also appears to be slightly pixelated, you can fix this by changing the ‘PixelsPerStud’ property in the SurfaceGui (assuming that’s what they are).

(yes you can also do CanvasSize some random guy 2 years in the future)

4 Likes

I do understand what you mean. The Inside is ok but not really that realistic and the walls outside are to basic and plain, but thank you for the feedback, I will continue doing upgrades to the supermarket and maybe I’ll do another feedback post when its improved.

1 Like

The supermarket wasn’t finished but I wanted some feedback to see how it was going, but thanks again. I am continuing to do upgrades and soon I will do better improvements. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you. Will do :+1: . I hope the supermarket improves, I will probably revamp it and add textures and more variants of foods and stuff so thank you,

Make it med-content, high-content might lag your players

Looks like a building that is made in 2015 xD

well first change the grass to the new fancy realistic grass and maybe make some 3d models for the shelf’s instead of the bricky roblox engine made shelf’s and fix the trees and use more realistic lighting and make some realistic fences and new trees for the tree sale thingy. also make some real signs cuz those look weird, get blender it’s very easy to use and free it will solve most of your problems. also the outside needs more detail there’s to much for that but i’m sure there’s a way to explain what it should look like.

Yeah that reminded me of classic roleplay game.