Account Terminated, for no reason?

A few hours ago my 8-year-old account Monotter was terminated. Somehow I can still post on devforum. Due to this, I wanted to share some details with people.

So, as I remember “Cart test” game was a game I made for a commission to someone. I’ve downloaded the latest version of that place to send it to the commission owner after the payment.
Ekran Resmi 2024-05-12 05.50.34

Here is the place file that all of you can inspect inside to see if there is anything that includes “Child Endangerment”

Also, I’ve been banned due to that place mainly because of this guy. People like him do things strictly forbidden in Roblox Terms of Use with exploits and reporting the game to ban the owner.

Heart the post or reply to support me.
I wish Roblox moderation becomes better in future.

19 Likes

As far as I know, they are able to do this to anyone who has a public place on their profile.

2 Likes

Why would he do that? Strange. Hopefully if you keep pleading to rbx support you’ll get your account back

2 Likes

Potentionally related?

9 Likes

absolutely related

3 Likes

Can someone make a post in #feature-requests to make #bug-reports hidden for anyone who is not a part of the developer forum or within the bug reporting group? I have a strange feeling that this is a result of the bug report being made.

2 Likes

there is only one section in #bug-reports that is hidden from the public for security vulnerabilities, Though arguably this does not belong in that. Still feel it should have been posted there or through the bug report PMs potentially

3 Likes

100% related but it was supposedly patched?
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/psa-an-exploit-had-been-discovered-that-allows-anyone-to-terminate-your-account-within-minutes/2965741
I doubt it.

roblox engineers working real hard today I see…

2 Likes

It’s definitely still not patched. Someone I know got terminated 2 hours ago.

1 Like

I hope your son get’s the Justice he needs, I doubt roblox support will do anything since the activity was done on his account but keep trying, you never know.

1 Like

if i’m not wrong does this mean you can ban big developers

1 Like

His son? Haha, you probably misread, he was talking about his 8 year old account. I can’t blame you, you’re probably very sleep deprived like me.

2 Likes

True lol, when I posted that comment I was too busy revising at 6am lol.

1 Like

Because he can, he also says that he sends fake support messages to Roblox in my name which is to make it Roblox appeal team confused.

I’ve sent a support message to review my game again before posting this, but still no respond.

2 Likes

[UPDATE]:

They removed the suspension on game but they forgot to unban me :skull:
Ekran Resmi 2024-05-12 23.47.16

Oh my god, do they even read?

Ekran Resmi 2024-05-12 23.53.27

Okay, finally I’ve got unbanned.

3 Likes

wasnt this bug supposedly PATCHED a while ago how did they mess up this time

Hey im pretty sure I know why, its because you refered to it as an anticheat instead of an antitamper?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.