[ACS] Advanced Combat System | Roblox's #1 FPS Combat System

I’m sorry for late replies. It’s sad that you we’re banned for an unknown reason. I just wanted to say good luck.

How do I make it where you have to hold right-click to scope and not just click? Also, how do I remove all the workspace doors, and “Breach” doors without breaking the script?

Nah it’s alright. But hey thanks for remembering me haha.

If there’s anything, feel free to reach out.

1 Like

just remove the models don’t remove the folders

1 Like

Is it possible with ACS 1.7.5 to make a custom anti-teamkill, so that the cops, ems, firefighter can’t hit eachother. but the civilians could hit eachother. is there a script or tutorial?

I think they’d have to be on the same team (ROBLOX’s default team leaderboards)

What does 1 equate to on the armor protection thing? I want to know because I am thinking about changing some armor stats and the stats are protects = 300 but I don’t know what the scale for lowering would be.

Does this support mobile or do I need to customize it for that?

2 Likes

china

Welcome to Advanced Combat System

Firstly on behalf of the ACS Staff Team, we would like to welcome to the official documentation of ACS. This is the only official documentation of the Advanced Combat System. This page is managed by the administrators of ACS and will be updated on a regular basis.

About Advanced Combat System:

ACS is a First Person Combat System [Free] that was created by @00scorpion00 and @dusek_br along with a bit of limited help from some awesome community members periodically. Our company specializes in providing users with a high quality gun engine which can be used in their awesome creations. Many communities have been using ACS as their first choice, may it be a small community or a large one, we cater to everyone’s needs!

1. What are some of ACS’ cool features?

As a leading FPS Gun Engine on Roblox, we have complied a few popular and notable features of ACS which are stated below:

• Professional Support

• A high quality gun engine [Free]

• A wide variety of guns

• First Person Shooting System

• Different Firing Types [Automatic, Semi, Burst, Bolt-Action]

• Easy to modify scripts [Newer versions]

• Advanced Medical System

• Grenade/Melee Integrated System

• Enhanced Blacklist System

• Enhanced Security Features [ACS 2.0 - Not Released]

• New Turret Systems [ACS 2.0 - Not Released]

• Professional Build Systems [ACS 2.0 - Not Released]

• And the list goes on…

2. I would like to get ACS, how do I get it?

ACS is currently free for everyone thus it can be found in the Roblox toolbox. Do note that you are getting the real ACS and not a modded version that may contain harmful viruses or backdoors that may affect your game.

3. What version is ACS currently on?

The current version of ACS is 1.8.0 https://www.roblox.com/library/5896608121/ACS-1-8-0-BETA-Release

4. I require further help, how can I get assistance?

You are highly suggested to join our Roblox group in order to gain access to our communications server on Discord.

5. Official ACS Staff Team Members - As of 11 June 2021

@v_brr - Administrator [Blacklists and Appeals]
@die_ter - Administrator [Appeals and Applications]
@IndianRaider - Moderator
@d0gc00k3r - Moderator
@AbolishedPhantom - Moderator

Official ACS Links:

1. Roblox Group - https://www.roblox.com/groups/5073256/ACS-Official-Community#!/about
  2. Discord Invite - Advanced Combat System: Community
  3. Appeals and Applications Server - Discord

This shall conclude this document, if you still require help then be sure to comment below and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible or to avail more help please join our Discord Server to get professional assistance or some cool releases by trusted developers or maybe just make some friends.

3 Likes

Really good system, but in other shooters if you stand closely to a wall your gun is still not glitching into the wall, with this system the gun is in the wall.

Can you please fix this?

1 Like

I’ve been having a lot of issue with the bolts in ACS 2.0.1. Here’s a picture of what I mean.
Once I fire the gun the bolt goes like this

What it looks like before firing

EDIT: It seems to depend on the rotation of the gun model in ReplicatedStorage. Any idea why

Does anyone know if this has Xbox support?

It Does have xbox support …

I tryed it and ACS does not have Xbox support

I play with my Xbox friend a bit are you sure its set up properly?

How do i animate with acs? ------------

I think you need to animate using cframe

Is there any way to fix the mobile buttons? The reload button is there but only half is visible and it is hard to reload on mobile.

2 Likes

Can I integrate ACS into my Roblox-TS project?

1 Like

Do you know how to use AutoScale Lite? (the plugin)
If so, that might be off help.

3 Likes