[ACS] Advanced Combat System | Roblox's #1 FPS Combat System

Technically, yes! ACS is a first-person gun system. Hence, it is suppose to be used in first-person. Although, the viewmodel is based on your character’s camera. So depending on what you are trying to accomplish, it can be do-able but you will probably need to spend alot time altering code or such. I hope that answers your question…

(Correct me if I am wrong)

1 Like

I’m getting some issues, with the guns… They do not damage. Getting an error with SKP_7 and SKP_8. Seems to be nil?

I added some print statements to see what’s up, little confused why this is happening? Any idea?

Instead of damaging, it says “Player exploit potiential trying to access damage event”?

1 Like

The framework itself is good, but has made several games vunerable to exploits such as the ones that kill/explode all players, change leaderstats, build obscene things with the breach event. Would be a good thing to patch the framework yourselves instead of making it up to the framework users to do it.

I’m experiencing bugs with this system. When another play shoots me, my screen turns black. How do I fix this?

1 Like

Gonna be honest, I still use ACS 1.7.5, but I’m thinking about switching over to the new version because of a bug in 1.7.5 that allows you to shoot through a wall. Does this same bug occur in 2.0?

1 Like

Tried it once, it doesn’t.
but i suggest you test it out for yourself.

is there wallbang? if not how can you implement it?

How can I make people have unlimited ammo? There is no option anywhere and I’m sure it was a thing before. Also, can I make it possible to have a certain group rank have the abillity to team kill?

Thanks!

in the gun settings set the ammo to math.huge

Anyone noticed tracers stopped working for acs 2.0?

edit: seemed to be an issue of frame rates, the higher fps the more visible tracers will be

1 Like

I mean you can try to contact a developer.

Hi,
How to make slide ability with this I didn’t sleep for 1 day trying to make this work pls help or i will die

Does anyone have this system? I really need it and it seems to be offsale :confused:

Does anybody have a rbxm file of this? Seems like it got taken down…

Is there a way to only use guns and not everything? For instance, I just wanna use the gun engine and not a crouch/medkit system?

A patched framework would be nice, but it is an open-source project that barely gets monetized. It might be a while before a patch… :sob:

1 Like

You do realize if you go to the settings of the project, you can configure it?

1 Like

Look it up on YouTube, there are plenty of videos on how to make a slide ability.

what happened or why is the system down? i have tried to find any models of the creator but there are none

The model is down because of the use of illicit substances in the model. (medical stuff)

If you get a copy of the model, you’ll need to purge the contents of medsys orientated stuff.

1 Like