Add sticky roles for groups

(This could also a be permanent banning request, but I believe it could be used for more.)

As a Roblox group owner, it is currently too hard to keep some members of a role where they should be.

When you want to ban someone in a group, (to my knowledge) you cannot ban them from joining, and must make a role to do so. The issue is, they could leave, then rejoin and still be able to chat in said group, be “banned” again, and repeat. This is a problem seeing as they could be banned for certain reasons (community disturbance, bypassing the filter, etc.) Sticky roles could be used for this fashion, or to have special roles for people of they were to need to leave and rejoin. I have had this problem recently in one of my own groups, and it is quite frustrating.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience because the banning system for groups could be much cleaner, and players could not get around this, besides making another account (which we know how annoying that is…)

I would love to see everyone’s feedback on this!

(The only feature proposal I will put here, is that it could be on and off for certain roles.)