Advertisement help

Hello! So, today I bought some robux to advertise my Roleplaying game, I think my game is mostly done, but… the most important part right? The players, so, how do you recommend me to atract players with ad’s? I was thinking in something like “Free Police Simulator!” Or “Roleplay” Something like that, any recomendations? All appreciatted! Game: Emergency Simulator: Calamse County BETA - Roblox

1 Like

You have to make good first impression. That didn’t happen here from just looking at the thumbnail, sorry.

1 Like

#1 rule to getting people to play your game is the first impression, try making better thumbnails for the game to attract people. image

Yes I will, I will hire someone which makes GFX

Good thumbnails and ads will attract people, And I suggest if your trying to make a profit to add developer products, Game passes that suit the game and aren’t extremely overpowered.

Yes, I have gamepasses, 2 actually, S.W.A.T Gamepass, like, you get a van a uniform and some special guns, but not too much

1 Like

Roblox is a little different when it comes to growing your game compared to other platforms because you don’t need to spend huge amounts Roblox on adverting it to get it to the front page. In fact 21 of the top 100 games on Roblox spend no Robux on advertising and 50+ of them spend <100,000 Robux:

A unique advantage of the Roblox platform is its inherent social fabric of 90+ million players enjoying more than 1 billion hours of engagement each month. The social connections players create on Roblox make it easier for developers to leverage network effects and achieve viral growth. In fact, 21 of the top 100 games achieved 100% viral growth and more than 50 of these games spent less than :robux:100,000 on advertising.

This quote came from this developers hub article: Developer Economics | Roblox Creator Documentation

One way of adverting your game is purely through word of mouth and by growing a community. This in my opinion is the best way to advertise your game because it is free and you could get huge amounts of players very quickly. Once players start hearing about your game and if it is fun players should start naturally joining it. There are so many ways to get your game out there through word of mouth:

• You should grow a discord server and advertise you game through that server. Having a discord server has other benefits of being able to interact with your community.
  • Post on social media and in the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations category or in the WAYO thread.
  • Tell your friends about your game and host multiple play sessions with them. Players should naturally start joining your friends through the “Join Friend” and “Friend Playing” features. If I can remember correctly dungeon quest became a front page game overnight after hosting a small test session with a few testers.

If you want to use ads and sponsors you should never drop all your Robux on one single ad run unless you have enough data to justify doing that. The best way to run ads is by dropping small amounts of Robux, maybe 1000, to initially test the waters and to collect data. Once you are happy with the data you have collected you can start spending more Robux on your ad runs. You should read through this community tutorial because it explains how to use the Roblox advertising system very well and much better than I can:

4 Likes