Albert story | All kind of developers needed

What exactly will you be doing for the project?

Lol definitely not bias because you’re an artist. GFX may be the reason why people click on the game, but it’s certainly not the reason why people continue playing. I also agree with @VortexD3V. People will only really update their game icon if like its a holiday update or a huge update.

Hello. My Roblox username is 4EHE I could be your model maker
(I make and script models)
10% is fine payment for me.
I have checked out other development groups before but none of them were very serious, so I’m hoping that this is a legit one. Thanks!
My Discord is: Gamepop#2759 (Send me a friend request if you dare >:D )
Edit: I have sent a friend request on Discord

sent a friend request to you on discord for builder role

Thanks for the heads up! Still waiting for my friend request to be accepted via Discord.

UI designer
Portfolio here: [OPEN] UI Designer/2d Artist Portfolio | CursedTxrtle

Only 5%-10%…? That’s way too low.

2 Likes

I might be interested in becoming a graphic desginer for your game. I’ll DM you, CallMeLee#0024.

Woah. 5% to GFX Designers? That’s extremely low as a my art takes time to make and it’s odd becuase GFX is usually a one-time payment so it’s odd that your paying by percentage.

Hello @Trophane. I’m interested as a builder. My Discord Username: Prof_Aga05#2620

Hi am a very advanced modeller please add me on discord especailly if u need me to make the weapons: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hey I would like to apply!
Kingus#1340

you still need a gfx designer?

Free way to get proft. Place a youtuber in your story game. Nice.

I can do both GFX and modelling. DM on devforum for more info. I cannot send you a friend request on discord at the moment. Logimite#1015

Interested As An artist

Portfolio : XanzFX |Skilled UI Designer | Skilled Vector Artist

Twitter : StrictlyXanzii

Will there be any kinds of pre-payments to bbe sure to get some money for the work ?

Hey Trophane I want to apply for cartoony ui designer.
here’s my portfolio.

I’ll be posting another post like this to revive the project, it’ll be Called “The Upload” more will be liked below

Why do you go into every single post and say that it’s terrible payment smh. No one is getting your point if you spam the same thing in every single post.

From Composer Comission

Please reconisder spamming on every single post that has a low percentage rate and saying that you wouldn’t suggest applying.

tldr; don’t give opinions, give suggestions/facts. Your opinion isn’t gonna change the owner’s opinion if you’re not giving any reason to why you hate it/giving any suggestion to the owner. If you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say it at all.

Edit: i agree that 5/10 is way too low, but your not giving any reasons to why you think that, and any suggestions the owner should do.

Thank you.