All bugs for profile avatar

Hi, I know I’m in the wrong category, I can’t open the topic of the bug section because I’m not a ‘regular’ member. Some of these bugs have opened up on different topics, but my goal in this regard is to show them all together. Roblox employees, please do not delete this topic. i am not a ‘regular’ member and there is no way to create a topic for that category.

1. Rhtro Avatar Pose

Original Pose:

Rhtro Pose:

2. Avatar pose feature broke r6 pose
Not used avatar pose:

Used avatar pose feature(default):

3. When using the avatar pose feature, the avatar is displayed larger than before:

Not used avatar pose:

Used avatar pose:

4. There is no resizing, avatar pose feature when we use

Unused avatar pose: (I put the hat on and the profile photo was automatically aligned to the hat.)

Used avatar pose: The default profile photo. When I put the hat on, it aligned the hat a little, but it wasn’t like the other one. Every time we change items, we have to make the adjustment manually, which is annoying.

2 Likes

Hi! I discovered this bug too, but we can’t do anything about it until Roblox fixes it. I recommend contacting Roblox customer care.

3 Likes

Yes, I already opened this topic so that roblox can fix it.

1 Like

also, the idle animation is not a bug and was an update. the old idle pose was a lot better.

No, this is not an update. There is no announcement regarding this. And no roblox admin has confirmed that this is an update. I think if there was an update there would be an option to revert back to the old one.

I also opened it from the bug category. You can support the topic.