All CoreGui Disabled

There weren’t really any repro steps, as I said I literally joined the place and it was all missing. I can include details of my system and Roblox version though, that might be wise…

1 Like

As I said, this isn’t an issue with CoreGui being disabled by a script. The place was an empty baseplate, and more GUI was disabled than is supposed to be possible. Very curious.

1 Like

I can give link the place file that this happened in, but it’s literally just a baseplate with a single part added and a surfacegui on it. Can’t imagine it’s specific to the place.

This happened to me once or twice on mobile, didn’t know computers also had this problem.

Either way, just to force all CGui to be enabled…

I reported this a while back. The issue probably wasn’t fully resolved ?
CC: @TheGamer101

This would happen most of the time on prison life. I thought it was just some really weird exploit since prison life is infested with exploiters but there isn’t a way to disable the menu button.

So I can confirm this happens to me. Happens like what 5-10% of the time.

Also experienced about <2 days ago or so on another game.

Happened to me too some days ago. If I remember correctly it was also taking longer than normal to load. Does that help?

This happens for me also. But instead of just one game, it happens in almost all the games I play.

It also happened to me yesterday.

I can relate to this.

I cannot go a single without the leaderboard, chat, or escape menu not being available to me to use.
Rarely it works though.

I had this happen to me yesterday on the Windows 10 roblox client.

Same Here,
When you join a game or place the CoreGui would be Disabled for a Min or Sec and then it would appear. This happened a lot For me.

Can confirm this happens to me occasionally no matter what game it is. Probably around 20-30% chance when i join a game itll be disabled like you showed above and i have to rejoin. Hitting escape or F9 doesnt work either so it must be something major

It’s happened to me multiple times. For me, it usually happens when I teleport to another game from inside a game.

Same here, but it never loads. Not sure exactly what’s causing it as it never loads and not even re-installing roblox did anything. [ Update: I managed to get it working, randomly loaded about 5 / 6 minutes after joining a roblox game, it still doesn’t load in studio though. ]

1 Like

Noticed this too, it loads after a while, but it takes from 1 minute to 5 minutes, also F9 for console does not work either while it is loading, happens both in-game and in studio. Only coregui that loads immediately is chatgui.

I first experienced this problem occasionally and as of just now, it has become much more frequent, now occurring after every server I am in. On rare cases, it will load it all within 5 minutes but often will never load it.

However, my chat was still available to me while the other core GUIs did not appear.

1 Like

14 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback - Replying to Bug Reports

This is happening to me now, rejoining is not fixing it and it’s in a game im working on. I’m also experiencing high latency during input to response the response time is like 0.35 seconds

EDIT: Pressing F9 alot seems to fix it.