All ROBLOX server locations

First I opened up wireshark and selected wifi, joined a game server, and see the majority of the traffic when the game launches, thats how I got the IP address, the screenshot can be seen below for the wireshark interface

1 Like

I just released a new post, which details the ROBLOX server IP ranges. @GoodNameOnly , I think you may be interested in it.

According to ipinfo.io, 128.116.7.0/24 is used for indian servers, sometimes ipinfo is right and sometimes db-ip is

i use ipinfo.io, and if it doesn’t work (rarely) then I use my own program to identify them.

imo I find Palo Alto, New york server unnecessary considering they have good connectivity from other server, but they should spend their budget on the location which has bad connectivity overall, adding servers to location like:
São Paulo, Brazil
Johannesburg, South Africa
Sydney, Australia

Maybe I should add this as a new post, like in feature requests

4 Likes

Clone Tycoon 2 🌀 - Roblox - Google Chrome 6_4_2022 4_07_00 PM (2)
New server region washington DC

Can you connect to a D.C. server and tell me it’s IP please?

I joined 2 of them:
The first one: 128.116.70.32 (I’m monitoring how this server is and how roblox distribute player to a DC server)
Second one is 128.116.71.56

Both of those IPs link to Reston, Virginia and not D.C. That is an issue on RoPro’s end sadly.

1 Like

Also, I really don’t know where did the Netherland server went, even Brookhaven don’t have one up.

Are there any servers in Canada?

I don’t think there is, and I don’t think there will be in the near future. considering they promised brazil server and Australia server in 2021 and it’s still not released after a year.

2 Likes

Probably not, as so many of their Canadian player base live so close to the U.S. border that they can’t justify having a dedicated Canadian server.

There is a server in Detroit, Michigan.

1 Like

Can you send me the IP of the server?

According to loubu website (translated) it is expected to be back by July 13th, player version launching on IOS and Android .
The rest seems to be just them showing off how good Roblox is

https://roblox.qq.com/m/m202106/newsDetail.html?newsid=14659359

That post seems to be from last year, so I’m not sure.

Oh yea I forgot to check the date, but they do promise a non delete archive version in their closing post: 罗布乐思官方网站-腾讯游戏
However, they did not state when it will be available.

Also, it won’t make sense for them to instantly scrap the entire partnership they spent 2 years building

I also realized that there is a law in china that prevents you from only storing user data outside the country, since roblox seems to use hong kong server. And CCP is probably bot happy about it. And I believe that’s the main reason google got banned in china

Update: Netherland server as of now is currently out of service, pinning any UDP port on any Netherland server IP responds with the host is down.

1 Like