AmazingAbs: Porfolio

About me

Hi! My name is AmazingAbs. I joined the Roblox community in 2011. I was the Halloween Event leader (and builder) 2017. Additionally, I have contributed to various games and worked for/with known developers as well as attending RDC UK 2017 (London) and I am now working full time for Fishing Simulator.

Games I have worked on

Availability

I am available to work on commissions, part time or full time positions.

Payment

Payment is negotiable. However, I do not give any of my work until after payment is received and I accept Robux payments or bank transfer. Frequent updates are shown to each customer as reassurance.

Contact
You can contact me via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AbbieROBLOX or via Discord: AmazingAbs#9713.

71 Likes

Pretty Good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s Amazingā€¦Abs

ā€¦lol

Good builder, nice use of lighting :+1:

3 Likes

I am jealous!

DMed on Twitter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is an amazing builder, I would definitely recommend her for anyone who needs one!

2 Likes

I have responded to your tweet - if you could reach out to me on discord too then that would be brilliant. Iā€™ll be able to show you progress more efficiently :slight_smile:

Awesome builder and cool person to work with. Gets stuff done quick and efficiently :grin:

2 Likes

proof of amazing abs? ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

good builds btw

1 Like

Amazing building! :+1:

1 Like

I love your builds!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Really means a lotšŸ˜Š

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Iā€™ve sent you a friend request on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon possibly! :slight_smile:

Amazing builds, and an amazing person! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These builds are amazing, itā€™s very magical :grin:

1 Like

Aw thank you! These are my recent builds too, hugely appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi there, I would like to talk to you. Just message me :slight_smile:

Honestly why has someone not hired this lady :worried:

2 Likes

This is absolutely amazing especially when you donā€™t use blender. People who donā€™t understand blender can be inspired by you to make amazing creations only using parts.

1 Like