AmazingAbs: Builder for hire!

building

About me

Hi! My name is AmazingAbs, you may know me as the Halloween Event leader 2017, you may not. I have contributed to various games and worked for/with known developers such as TrustMeImRussian, Crykee, EndlessFun, Wonuf, HenryTheDev, NinjoOnline, InsanelyLuke & many more! I attended RDC UK 2017 (London) and have been a member of the Roblox community since 2011 - started developing majorly late 2016.

Here are a few examples of my recent work

Availability

I am available a for around 2-3 hours on a week night & the majority of the weekend. Please consider the fact that I work full time and may have outstanding commissions/projects to complete.

Payment

Payment is negotiable, I prefer eligible robux payment, but Paypal is an option.

Contact
You can contact me via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AbbieROBLOX or via Discord: Abbie #9713.

Pretty Good. :slight_smile:

That’s Amazing…Abs

…lol

Good builder, nice use of lighting :+1:

I am jealous!

DMed on Twitter :slight_smile:

She is an amazing builder, I would definitely recommend her for anyone who needs one!

I have responded to your tweet - if you could reach out to me on discord too then that would be brilliant. I’ll be able to show you progress more efficiently :slight_smile:

Awesome builder and cool person to work with. Gets stuff done quick and efficiently :grin:

proof of amazing abs? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

good builds btw

Amazing building! :+1:

I love your builds!

Thank you so much! Really means a lot😊

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon possibly! :slight_smile: