An optional, less obstructive topbar menu buttons

An optional, less obstructive topbar menu buttons.

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to create a nice looking (left / right adjusted) top bar UI in response to the new logos. Personally, I quite like the style of integrating my UI’s into the Roblox provided buttons but due to the new logos lacking transparent backgrounds it is difficult to make it seem like its integrated - examples:

Non-Integrated look:

Integrated look: (credits @Nitefal)

I personally require this style as I have my own custom chat like the above. As you can see from the non-integrated design I provided the buttons have their own forced aesthetic which to be quite honest unless you do a UI at the shade 0,0,0 you cannot actually rid it fully (as the buttons will obviously make the colour seem darker).

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I can make a UI which the buttons can fit in to - I’m not really asking for much, I would personally want:

• a way to get the legacy logos back.
  • or a way to alter the transparency of the core UI element so I can make it match better.

That way the UI’s I design can flow better with the current UI provided by Roblox.

9 Likes