New In-Game Topbar

Because the topbar and menu are different things. The new in-game menu is being slowly rolled out to all users.

2 Likes

I had the new menu for about a month, but it suddenly switched to the old menu.

1 Like

Because they’re tweaking the rollout %

1 Like

Is it possible to change the transparency of the background of the button?

Sadly not, I do hope a feature like that comes soon.

1 Like

Just made a feature request on it:

I Mean This Doesn’t Look bad at all in my opinion but the only problem with it is the … Icon it seems like we have to press more buttons

Yeah but there are still short cuts for all of them just like the reset: ESC + R + enter.

Yeah But they need to add a shortcut for the … or i just don’t know

I think all of the basic and important functionalities had their own Shortcut so it is a lot easier. Just need to get used to it.

Could we add the player name in the corner back please? It is useful for finding exploiters and for other roleplay games.

3 Likes

The text on the topbar can be edited by exploiters or photoshopped and shouldn’t be used to verify identity.

1 Like

So can everything else??? Many roleplay groups use it to identify players.

1 Like

What does “…” mean? Shortcut for what?

For the Playerlist, emotes, and backpack

1 Like

Put a text label in the place where they old name was and put a local script in it. Put this line into it.
script.Parent.Text = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Name

1 Like

My Suggestions: Examine Avatar should be renamed to “View” like in the Old Roblox Menu, Respawn Character should be renamed to “Reset Character”

2 Likes

This topic has been replied to much after the solution and probably needs to be locked.

1 Like

robloxapp-20200801-1156530.wmv (802.3 KB)

I can’t see the top bar

I think he meant the “…” bottom on the top right of the top bar, but it’s kinda unnecessary since all of its options already have shortcuts and it’s only used to show these short cuts